New Global Conflict Tournament announced

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last day for signing in is over. We have 20 players for the Tournament.

A: Rambo, Abukede, Catacol Highlander

B: Clausewitz, Fritz, The Great Santini

C: Javi, Realbilly, Winti

D: Dragon, ShaunB, Pacestick

E: Sandy, Alexandre le grand, Epic

F: Guderian, Minty, Rafael

G: Victor, Amadeus

I think it is the best when playing best of 8 after the group phase. So only the winners of each group is savely for next round. I will contact each group after a while to make sure that everything is allright.

P.S.: If you wanna see the Final Draw of the Tournament watch here

http://www.panzerliga.de/dt/docs/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31382#31382

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Group A: Abukede surrender to the other guys of the group, maybe he has not enough time.

Group B: Fastest victory of the tournament thru Clausewitz. Mirror game between Clausewitz and Fritz not that far at the moment.

Group C: Looks like a small advantage on Winti but all games still in progress

Group D: Only little information from Australia that everything works fine

Group E: All games are mirrored games, so there are 4 games in progress. Alexandre le grand/Sandy have now reached Oct/Nov 1943. Sandy/Epic are up to May/June 1943. The Axis is doing well in all 4 games – China conquered and India invaded in all 4. The early war in Europe went fairly conventionally in all 4 games, with Barbarossa starting around the usual mid 41 date and Japan everywhere attacking the Soviet Far East.

Seems to be close in all games.

Group F: Guderian/Rafael are currently in february 41. Small problems in Guderian/Minty due to the airport chaos in Europe. His laptop with his luggage are lost and it will take a while to resume the game.

Group G: Amadeus Axis – Victor Allie. Advantages for Victor.

laptop recovered after 10 days. BA are c#3t$.

both games back on. still early days, guderian made a couple of small errors with kriegsmarine and accidentally lost most of it around Dec 39 but other than that solid. Rafa game standard so far but he's annoying me in China and I cant seem to get a grapple on with my japs.

No time for full AARs, still early in both games. I'm turning up the pressure in China in game against Rafa but he's using terrain really well , holding out and still holds foochow, my only hope is his large losses there will allow me to push to the north. Guderain's France attack was early and aggresive but he extended his LV1 tanks too close to coast and away from Luftwaffe fighter cover. BEF landed behind his lines (French navy hold belgian port despite high losses so there's maybe hope they can escape) and he lost both panzers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...