New Global Conflict Tournament announced

The matches has to be finished on Friday, September the 30th. I additional month more because of summer time. Matches and Rules are:

1) Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict patch v1.04 is recommended, please update!

2) “World at war” is the Default Campaign to play. Only 1 single PBEM game is required for Quarter and Semi Final. Other campaigns, TCP/IP and mirror games are possible. Check all sets or options soon.

3) Every game has to be finished in 120 days. Quarter Final leads from 2011-06-01 till 2011-09-30

4) “Minor victory conditions” If any game isn’t finished in 120 days the games minor victory conditions decides the match

Axis minor victory conditions are (after 120 days in tournament)

Berlin, Rome, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul, Manila

Allies minor victory conditions (after 120 days in tournament)

Paris, London, Moscow, Washington, Chungking, Delhi, Manila, Canberra

Other conditions are tied games! If games ends as a draw arbitrator will choose player for the BIG FINAL. Maybe turn files has to be checked.

5) “Changing side rule” is still active. Dragon should play Axis, Minty Allies, Fritz should play Axis, Winti Allies. Other agreement with opponent is possible. REMARK: The BIG FINAL will be played as a Mirror Game!

6) Semi Final will be played as follows:

Minty vs. Dragon

Winti vs. Fritz

The final month begins soon. On October 2011 we wanna start the Big Final. Winti and Fritz are a bit back but now they are back on track as I suppose. I thank all players for the support and making distinguished AAR's as we all wish. We will get a real Champion when the tourny will be over.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important News to all players!!!

We have a financial support for our tournament. We could proudly announce price money sponsored by players and we have price money sponsored by battlefront as well.

$ 80 for the winner

£ 20 voucher for the second place to be spent on WW2 goodies here:

http://www.epicmilitaria.com/product.php/835/german-army-officer-visor

All we could say is thank you for the generous offers!!

The Tournament is over! http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=100571&page=4

And we played a very good tourny as I suppose. Many players many action in the Forum. I am very proud to got the challenge to organize it. Thank you players, thank you Battlefront, thank you Hubert.

One last important thing:

Dragon will get the $80 price money.

Winti will get the £ 20 voucher.

I will contact you guys to organize this.

Kindly Regards from Amadeus

Greetings Brandenburgers, congrats on your tournament achievements, you've made The Fritz's very proud. Haven't played in ages, maybe a year since I would game during my long travels conducting business. Couple modification games, but nothing against the Hun.

Now that your new Baron Von Ricttoff (aka the Red Baron) appears to be Dragon99, it will take a plan from the Great Pumpkin to stop the 10, 20, 30, 40 or more. The Euros & Teutons have begun their gaming conquest of the world, as fat Americans shop at Walmart while texting on their Dumbing (Smart) Phones.

Yes, Dragon99, you quickly dished out the Heinie on me, smashing my forces in grand style. My expectations was another unworthy opponent, but I underestimated your power. Your game is on the top of the world, while mine has been in the closet.

With Thanksgiving & Christmas coming (praise God & His Son) maybe I'll return to the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Oddsmaker would have my return like Randy Couture & we know what happened on his last fight...a frickin' headkick to the face, knocked a teeth, and ended him in a violent fashion.

I've always want to be a Rhine Monkey, so I'll need to talk with my trainer, and Camp to see if they'll be another Rambo movie.

May God bless you, as much as He's blessed me,

-Legend

• 2 weeks later...