Campaign end date extension Nupremal Mod

Would appreciate any help. In past could extend campaign end dates in editor for normal campaign's and Nupremal Pacific Mod. Now in Nupremal GC 1.15 Mod get script errors when try to save in editor. Can anyone walk me through how to extend campaign in Nupremal Mod 1.15??

Thanks!!

Would appreciate any help. In past could extend campaign end dates in editor for normal campaign's and Nupremal Pacific Mod. Now in Nupremal GC 1.15 Mod get script errors when try to save in editor. Can anyone walk me through how to extend campaign in Nupremal Mod 1.15??

Thanks!!

I just tried it myself and got two script errors. One in the partisan script and one in the loop script. I edited both scripts, found the errors, corrected them and successfully saved a new campaign end date of 1970. Whether these errors were already existing in the scripts or were generated during the verification process I don't know. The errors were at the end of the partisan script and very near the end of the Loop script. They were easy to spot since they involved too many }'s or corrupted entries.

If you like, PM me with your email and I'll send you a copy of the corrected scripts.:D