The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

I know enough to have YOU pegged as an ass!

Tri-plane....schmiplane.

Nonsense, you've shown yourself to be incompetent (and probably incontinent as well, I know how you retired people are) and therefore ALL of your statements are rendered moot.

Joe

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they as maneuverable as you remember them being?
And once again AGEISM raises its vicious head.

First they came for the 90 year olds, but I wasn't 90 so I didn't say anything. Then they came for the 80 year olds, but I wasn't 80 so I didn't say anything. Then they came for ... uh ... hang on ... oh yeah, the 70 year olds and I ... well I said something but I really didn't say it very loudly ...

Joe

So if I'm an apostate or heretic I guess that makes you an ATHEIST!

Shaw patented silliness on display there. Since I am Lord God and Supreme Being of this here thread, your statement cannot conceivably be true, since any choice I make, either for action or inaction is automatically and by definition sacred, holy, and godly.

A word of kindly advice: maybe you should consider giving up eating shoe polish.

Michael

Shaw patented silliness on display there. Since I am Lord God and Supreme Being of this here thread, your statement cannot conceivably be true, since any choice I make, either for action or inaction is automatically and by definition sacred, holy, and godly.

A word of kindly advice: maybe you should consider giving up eating shoe polish.

Michael

I have been appointed to the post of Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread by the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread met in conclave ... or email ... and as such am responsible for maintaining the Sacred Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Therefore I hereby, and not for the first time, deny your claim to be anything even remotely resembling a Gawd of any flavor.

Hang your head in shame before your betters ... of course I'm sure you have plenty of practice doing that.

Joe

Michael

I thought you were pestilence?

Or somefink like that...

Wow, Joe... after a comeback like that did you fall down and then do a backwards somersault?
Was that a Cowboys joke, was it ... WAS IT? Because if it was I'll come all the way to Oh Hi Oh and kick your scrawny butt pal ... you do NOT make fun of my Beloved Dallas Cowboys ... my beloved ... 1 and 3 ... Dallas ... Cowboys ... {sniff}

Joe

220px-Brokeback_mountain.jpg

Oh that's right ... you're Australian ... you wouldn't understand a reference to a REAL sports team like the Five Time World Champion Dallas Cowboys.

And buck up lad, I'm sure they'll do an Australian version of Brokeback Mountain ... with more sheep.

Joe