The Peng Challenge Thread – Never Safe to Say

Sir Lars

First rule of fight club is, you don't talk about fight club…

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules??

Feh, I don't need no stinking rules.

What you all need, no one can provide.

Not legally, anyway, or in full daylight, or without malice aforethought. Maybe under a bridge somewhere, or in a dark parking lot, with lots of plastic sheeting and duct tape and machetes ready. And a dropcloth.

Just watch, Boo will be posting any minute now.

Sorry to have dashed your hopes, I know how much you hunger for any verbal gem I can throw your way, you slacker.

Your poor rerun rules give new and deeper meaning to words like "Lame" and "Suck".

Apparently, the good life has made you soft, and not just in the head (dalem told me that's congenital).

Now drop and give me twenty.

And, in news that everyone will greet with enthusiasm, Your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has returned from Phoenix.

Let the bacchanal commence!

Joe

Dunno if stumbling around the front yard at 2am whilst your friends harshly stage whisper to you that you have to sit down on the front steps right now and smoke, then falling face-plant flat on the front walk while they laugh, strictly qualifies as a "bacchanal"; but if it does, my neighbors from across the street and their friend had it covered last night.

Dunno if stumbling around the front yard at 2am whilst your friends harshly stage whisper to you that you have to sit down on the front steps right now and smoke, then falling face-plant flat on the front walk while they laugh, strictly qualifies as a "bacchanal"; but if it does, my neighbors from across the street and their friend had it covered last night.

The important thing is that you celebrated my return ... now how about a turn?

Joe

I just finally sent one to Boo. Gotta switch disks to the BB one. Kinda exhausting. But I'll try.

Well that's true I'm sure ... pull the CMAK disc, load the CMBB disc, fire up the game, load the turn, hit GO (since using actual tactics would require you to actually KNOW some), send the turn ... you'll just be all tuckered out.

Joe

Eww, now I feel...unclean.

We've told you a hundred times - Uncle An gets a few too many Go Juices in him and likes to play "Feel Me" before playing the final game of "find the floor with me face!"

A few years in therapy and you'll be able to walk it off, or rub some dirt on it.