[UFC #5] Rambo (Allies) vs Xwormwood (Axis)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feb. 1941

[England] The civilians are watching T.V., don't think there will be a SeaLion.

Axis villians capture the scientific wonder of Madagascar. Where did them come from, some tribe from Africa?

Some what of a battle outside of El Amen, Egypt. British Tank taking hits from Italian Armies.

Malta is getting raided from Sicily, but no major damage taken.

Chinese sitting in the mountains, Japs destroyed the Northern Corp open an avenue if he wishes to try that route.

Well, the italian invasion force took Ceylon, not Madagaskar.

In China all remains static, even though there are regular attacks against the chinese defenders.

The Italians try to achieve some success near El Alemain, but against the UK forces there they don't achieve anything. Stalemate here as well.

Nothing else to report.

British forces reinforce & try their own attack......we don't have enough firepower at this point. Egypt is a stalemate at the moment.

English refuse to payoff Vito in Yugo, go ahead, become Buntas. Yugo joins Axis.

Chinese do nothing...no tech, no money, nothing....sit in the mountain against the pings.

The British Empire does not pay terrorists. Yugoslavia or Bosnia, Crotia, or whatever they call themselves this week will pay the ulimate penalty. War continues in Egypt. Shocka Zulu attacks from the dessert to help the British Army & Tank. Austrialian Navy pings the coast. Rest of the Royal Navy waiting for him to receive the bait.

Scratched one CA in the MED Sea with land based dive bombers,

mare nostrum yadda-yadda-yadda.

Ticked the USA off with Iceland, dang!

Cashed in Tunesia for 29 golden coins, which Germany really can use right now with a couple of mediaval tech minor allies at her side.

Took pobably two baits in china when i marched into open gaps in the chinese front lines.

Allies go defensive in Egypt, sail ships away. British 7th Armour goes back to the fortress, infantry reinforced. Better play it safe in case this guy is serious about Africa.

Axis are raiding with U-boats, I don't appreiciate this.

Chinese screwed up, will lose the iPhone factory at Kumming by rogue wondering Jap Corp.

Royal Naval strikes back. Sinks Nazi CA, damages couple U-boats before they dive. Also Canadian DD finds U-boat East of Canada. Enough is enough of the raiding. The entire fleet is taking care of things. He'll run or die.

Egypt is a defensive position.

Malta & Gibralter are getting weak.

China getting worked, we'll fall back one spot across the mountain range to the next foxhole.

His RN came in force (at least 2 CV and 4 DDs), sinking a CA and one Sub while taking nearly no own losses.

Its time to get Gibraltar, else my little separated axis navys get killed separatly before the can come together.

USA & USSR at appr. 38% war readiness.

July 1941

[MedFront-The Rock] Massive Naval battle. Royal Navy shoves their ships into battle against the Italians without any pre-thought. Matter of fact, I just woke up & didn't it plan it real well. Who cares? Ramming speed. All ships attack. We sink 3 Italian surface ships, force sub to dive. German fighters off Spain assist weakening my CV's down in airpower. It's an exchange, he's less some ships, I took some damage.

[MedFront-Egypt] pre-movement intelligence reports that AV is set to land on the now destroyed Malta. We launch Austialian ships from Egypt. We cannot destory the unit, knock it down to 2. We get more bold, attack Italian Army beside El Amen. Tank + Army + SF-African do the trick.....KIA the Italian Army. We get even bolder, sail transport towards Malta....not good, we run right into BB, my transport reduced to 1. He's got planes on Siciliy, I will take damage. Part of being a Legend.

Gibraltar and Malta taken,

but the RN, or better: her most important surface units, escaped, well covered by a DD umrella.

But now Mare nostrum is about to become Mare nostrum.

Its time to take out some minor countries, as Russia won't sleep much longer now.

With the rest of the RN sailing at the far wide sea, it was time for a little Sub operation against the british harbors: 2 damaged UK BBs sunk while sleeping in the harbors. U47 and Kaleun Prien at their finest.

When i don't write about anything else than because THERE IS nothing else to write else. :)