Friends list

hoolaman

As far as I can tell, the friends list doesn't do anything. You can type anything, from a username that exists to a random string of letters, and it will add it to the list.

It seems there are more and more people looking for a game online, and it would be nice if the friend menu at least allowed you to send a message to a user.

Also, the multiplayer chat room seems to be used a lot for "notes" these days, is it possible to add "new messages" to the "players in chat" area of the main menu.

Sorry for the late response. I had computer problems.

As far as I can tell, the friends list doesn't do anything. You can type anything, from a username that exists to a random string of letters, and it will add it to the list.

Hm. I'll take a look at it. It's supposed to show you which of your friends are in the chat room (just below the number of players in the chatroom) on the main menu.

It seems there are more and more people looking for a game online, and it would be nice if the friend menu at least allowed you to send a message to a user.

You mean leave them a private message that they can see when they arrive in the chatroom?

Also, the multiplayer chat room seems to be used a lot for "notes" these days, is it possible to add "new messages" to the "players in chat" area of the main menu.

I'll have to think about that, and the best way to approach the whole note/messaging system.