Modding capabilities

Saarud

Great game. I just bought it and I love the modding capabilities. I am planning a mod right now but I need to know some limitations of the modding capabilities so I don't do any useless work.

I already figured that you can have a maximum of 10 players in a scenario? Is that correct?

I also figured out that the maximum map size is 3600*3200... right?

What about units? How many different unit designs are possible?

How many different city improvements designs are possible

I hope Brit continues to add to the modding capabilities of the game. I would really like to add/change resources and terrains. I would also like to have the possibility for an improvement to have a scripted effect, kinda like creating a certain unit every turn or something like that.

Still even without that this engine has so much potential. I will tip other people about this game!

I already figured that you can have a maximum of 10 players in a scenario? Is that correct?

Yes.

I also figured out that the maximum map size is 3600*3200... right?

It's 4000x3200.

What about units? How many different unit designs are possible?

There is no fixed limit. I suppose the only real limit is the amount of memory on your machine.

How many different city improvements designs are possible

There is no fixed limit.

I hope Brit continues to add to the modding capabilities of the game. I would really like to add/change resources and terrains. I would also like to have the possibility for an improvement to have a scripted effect, kinda like creating a certain unit every turn or something like that.

Yup, I hope to keep adding to it.