Found this

Mord

Yeah, I google translated some of the posts there and figured out he wasn't a wargamer. My favorite was what this guy said about Vanomas the reviewer;

"A review is even worse, by a degenerate who uses foul language, except a few phrases not hit us at least what is intelligence.

I hope this is his first and last review. Again, such a shame for the Russian we simply will not survive."

Alex, if you find anything new will you translate and post it for us?

EDITED: You are welcome.

Mord.

this man right, man who did preview real idiot (or 'mudak' po nashemu :-) ), and nothing interest in comment you will not see. If I will found some interesting preview I will post it.

just look comment of this guy:

if outwardly game was pleasant to me, I can and would look. In all  normal strategy at once it is possible to play, I have started StarCraft and didn't take a steam bath at all (didn't have problems to play) - there all as like in WarCraft3 and in all popular games.

That you expect from this man... ;-)

Its always been a bit amusing to read young 'gamers' struggling to handle 'tactical sims'. It reminds me of someone who only knows how to drive an automatic transmission giving a stick-shift auto a test spin. A lot of lurching and swearing and blaming the equipment for not working the way it ought. :D;)