Resource limited to 20 per turn.

hoolaman

Could we please have this artificial limit removed? Let the game continue to create resources as is, but allow rulesets to use values up to 99 please.

Having mega-resources of say 50 units per turn would lead to some more interesting strategic situations. You could have one or two foods feeding your whole empire, and gaining one more mega-food could give a huge advantage, and be really worth fighting for.

Could we please have this artificial limit removed? Let the game continue to create resources as is, but allow rulesets to use values up to 99 please.

Having mega-resources of say 50 units per turn would lead to some more interesting strategic situations. You could have one or two foods feeding your whole empire, and gaining one more mega-food could give a huge advantage, and be really worth fighting for.

Oops. At one point in time, I only had images going up to the number "20", so I limited cities and resources to 20. The image limitation was fixed a long time ago, but I forgot about the limit on cities and resources. I've changed this now.