Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin Strategy Guide

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this book please? I have tried everywhere - the Battlefront site for purchasing doesn't work (apparently), and I cannot find the book on Ebay or Amazon. I am new to CM and I believe this book will really provide me with a kick start into understanding the strategies required to at least have a fighting chance.

Sorry, this guide is out of print. I believe that there may still be digital copies of it on sale at direct2drive, but I'm not sure. Try emailing them. We have no more available directly from our store and we have not been selling the digital copy either.

Well you are in luck nick_lee_5,

I just so happen to have two copies of the strategy guide. Yes, the original printed book. I bought two years ago with the intent to give one to a friend but never wound up parting with it.

It's a good read with lots of good info. What do you want to give for it? I don't even remember what the original cost was. I'm completely willing to part with one of my two copies.

• 4 months later...
I too emailed Direct2Drive but got a canned response. I am trying again.

I would be willing to buy anyones guide who has it and is willing to sell? I guess the electronic version is copy protected or something? Not sure if it's transferable?

Let me know.

I foolishly bought the guide for $14.95 from Direct2Drive a few minutes ago. It is a fairly painless process if you have a paypal account. However, what you receive is a link that can only be opened in Adobe Digital Editions.

Adobe Digital Editions is a well featured ebook reader. It is not as flexible as Calibre so I uninstalled it months ago. Well, I reinstalled it, opened the link in Digital Editions and downloaded the book. What I got was an encrypted PDF file that can only be read in Adobe Digital Editions. I am not happy about that.

I guess the question is how desperately do you want the guide. Digital Editions isn't a bad ebook reader. But it isn't as good for PDF files as a dedicated PDF reader like Evince or Nitro (or even, god forbid, Adobe).