Big Brother is approaching

Tero

Just read a bit of news about how Facebook will soon know where you are.

These kinds of things are commonplace these days. Everybody with a cellphone could and can be tracked down with ease.

But what is the Big Picture (if any) ? Are we being set up for a global facist police state ?

When will it be too late ro resist or is it already futile ?

Just read a bit of news about how Facebook will soon know where you are.

These kinds of things are commonplace these days. Everybody with a cellphone could and can be tracked down with ease.

But what is the Big Picture (if any) ? Are we being set up for a global facist police state ?

When will it be too late ro resist or is it already futile ?

The Global Fascist police state is crumbling already, but it was a close call. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhT7P0lDfI

I'm not too worried about the government tracking me because I get mail from the post office so they know where to find me if they want to :). The main thing that stands between the police state and you is freedom of speech. As long as the state or it's ideological allies don't control all the information you receive then you stand a chance of not being 'influenced' to believe that the Communist / Fascist police state is a good thing for you. For example, if you watch nothing but MSNBC you might get something like this

but as long as there are other outlets of information that you have access to you can get the same story but an entirely different spin on it

and here is some commentary on this whole episode

[ben Stein deadpan] Big Brother must be fought tooth and nail at every turn. [/ben Stein deadpan]

Dietrich's Probably Not a Counter-Reactionary Saboteur Rating slips from 18% to 4% right before your eyes. For comparison, Emrys has a CRSR of 68% (how else do you suppose he survived the ancien regime?) and by all accounts Affentitten should have been put to the wall ages ago.

[ben Stein deadpan] Big Brother must be fought tooth and nail at every turn. [/ben Stein deadpan]

Dietrich's Probably Not a Counter-Reactionary Saboteur Rating slips from 18% to 4% right before your eyes. For comparison, Emrys has a CRSR of 68% (how else do you suppose he survived the ancien regime?) and by all accounts Affentitten should have been put to the wall ages ago.

*shrug* I was being facetious.