Game won't load ??

geecadwah

For some reason my game which I saved last on turn 475 won't load ... I get a box that states "Encountered an Improper Argument" and it causes my EOS to crash and stop working ... It also does that when I try to load the auto-save version turn 475 ... I had also saved the game on turn 1 and that loads just fine ... I've usually play 25 - 50 turns a night so I've saved and loaded this game many times before ? Any thoughts on this, anyone else experience this problem ? Thanks, geecadwah

For some reason my game which I saved last on turn 475 won't load ... I get a box that states "Encountered an Improper Argument" and it causes my EOS to crash and stop working ... It also does that when I try to load the auto-save version turn 475 ... I had also saved the game on turn 1 and that loads just fine ... I've usually play 25 - 50 turns a night so I've saved and loaded this game many times before ? Any thoughts on this, anyone else experience this problem ? Thanks, geecadwah

A few other people have reported that issue. I think it's some sort of timing issue, and players have also reported that they can usually get their game to load if they try a again. (At least, that's what you can do until I track down and fix the cause of this issue.)

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sure I speak for all of us, that we appreciate the quick response and fact that you're actively supporting the game/software. I did send a report yesterday thru the in-game bug report. Thanks again, Larry aka geecadwah :)