World of Tanks

Guest Guest

The Stuart is a Tier III tank, so it's above the recruit threshold. You'll never rack up a big kill score in a Stuart, but the general opinion of this tank is still high, and I'm inclined to agree. Your purpose is to scout, maybe damage some tracks, and then die horrendously, but the repair costs are very low, and all of the technology is pretty good. I recently fought a standard battle with the M3 and located two enemy tanks and scored no hits before getting killed, but still got 200 experience and 3000 credits, while my tank required only 400 points to repair. A +2600 credit exchange is not a bad deal, despite the vulnerability.

I do agree here mate.

I tried the Stuart a couple of times today.Died fairly quickly but like you say.I spotted a load of tanks caused some rear end damage to a couple more and got tons of money.

I like zipping about in my tin can taking on the big boys.I rushed straight past some tank destroyers today taking pot shots at their sides as i went and then rushed on to the next targets.

Apparently people like you to hide for a while and then appear once some of the big boys have died.Spotting for the your SPG's

is there anywhere to download this that doesn't want my credit card for a "free" download??

The thread at Gyrene's place has some links to sites that offer keys, as well as more in-game experience. You could always try submitting a request for a key through the WoT website. It took 5-6 days, but it worked for me.

is there anywhere to download this that doesn't want my credit card for a "free" download??

Try this one from the dosomefink website:

mmohut.com/giveaways/world-of-tanks-closed-beta-key-giveaway

Of course you gotta register with the site first, like I did at the curse site.

Really? I hadn't realised that - there are links to download it that do not require a key.......or at least require a credit card before they require a key so I didn't get to that point!

That was my impression. When I requested a key from the WoT site, I first had to create an account for the forums and whatnot, and then in about a week I got a key that allowed me to download the actual client.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...