whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the PENG CHALLENGE of outrageous fortune

You were concerned enough about blisters to mention them in your post ... I was just trying to help. Besides if you wore golfing gloves you wouldn't leave fingerprints.

Of course there's not a jury in the world that would convict you of anything ... hell you'd probably get a medal.

Joe

Oh, I don't need any medals, thanks.

Just the adulation of millions would do.

That and throwing huge handfuls of money at me.

(and I'm not talking coins here, you bastages!)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I don't need any medals, thanks.

Just the adulation of millions would do.

That and throwing huge handfuls of money at me.

(and I'm not talking coins here, you bastages!)

Oh I seriously doubt that millions even know about Michael ... the suicide rate would be much higher if they did.

Joe

Pfffft!

By noon, I had already gone down to the club, been to the hardware store, been to the grocery store, mowed the lawn and fixed lunch.

You are such a slacker.

You belong to a club? What kind of club would accept someone like you Boo?

Pfffft!

By noon, I had already gone down to the club, been to the hardware store, been to the grocery store, mowed the lawn and fixed lunch.

You are such a slacker.

What about a turn, busy boy, can you find time for that?

Waking up at noon is the right way to start the weekend.

Those roofies take awhile to wear off huh?

Was/were the other guy/guys still there or like a starlet's dreams on Hollywood boulevard had they vanished into the night, leaving only a rose on your pillow and a gimp mask in your bathroom?

That makes even less sense than your usual insane dribblings.

Since precisely when has making sense been counted as a virtue in these precincts? The only times that sanity in any of its vagrant forms has put in an appearance here is when I have introduced it, whereupon it clapped its hands over its ears and ran screaming out into the streets.

Michael

* I use the term 'work' in it's broadest possible tense.

When applied to you, it becomes oxymoronic. I expect your company has to employ extra hands to undo whatever chaos you have managed to create in ongoing projects. It quite escapes me why they haven't simply taken you out into the desert and shot you already.

Michael