whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the PENG CHALLENGE of outrageous fortune

Papa Khann barely drinks anything - he was going to be our booze-mule.

Can't believe the original Paperwork King didn't get his passport in time.

You're allowed to bring in 1 liter of booze duty-free, so buy overproof stuff. 151 Bacardi or 128 Bookers or somfink.

You'll have a better chance of making it through the weekend.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the original Paperwork King didn't get his passport in time.

You're allowed to bring in 1 liter of booze duty-free, so buy overproof stuff. 151 Bacardi or 128 Bookers or somfink.

You'll have a better chance of making it through the weekend.

So if the three of you are going up, that means three liters duty free. That takes care of Seanachai for the weekend. What are you two drinking?

I get paid for mine......

So do I.....I am one of those Americans who lives off entitlements, i.e. part of a Special Interest Group.. One of those people that the feckless US politicians cater to in order to keep their elected posts for ever and ever.

Its a tough position to be in, but someone has to do it.

So do I.....I am one of those Americans who lives off entitlements, i.e. part of a Special Interest Group.. One of those people that the feckless US politicians cater to in order to keep their elected posts for ever and ever.

Its a tough position to be in, but someone has to do it.

And I can't think of anyone more qualified to do nothing than you ...

Joe

Which you would mean that you would be my boss which is *giggle* unthinkable, especially considering that I am your superior in every way.

BTW do you like how my tank squadron is HE'ing the holy bejoobalus out of your foxholed infantry units? I sure do.

Which you would mean that you would be my boss.

Not necessarily. I could see all the people in the office taking up a collection just to keep you away. Think of it. The whole office dumping out their pockets, some possibly even going hungry just to get away from you for a few more weeks.

"But honey, all we've eaten for three months are Saltines and tomato soup made from hot water and those little ketchup packets you get at fast food places."

"But dear... it will mean another week of Stuka being out of the office!"

"WHAT? Why didn't you say so? Here, let me get my coat and we can both go donate plasma!"

BTW do you like how my tank squadron is HE'ing the holy bejoobalus out of your foxholed infantry units? I sure do.

You're only hitting two or three. Why don't you move a bit closer so you can see the other score or so?

Nah, I think i'll let the artillery soften them up a bit first before screening the attack with smoke then sending in the infantry supported by the armour and mortar/mg teams.

It's called tactics, you should take notes...

Nah, I think i'll let the artillery soften them up a bit first before screening the attack with smoke then sending in the infantry supported by the armour and mortar/mg teams.

It's called tactics, you should take notes...

95% of my troops are sitting in their foxholes playing cards waiting for you to finish rattling your sabre and GET ON WITH IT ALREADY.

Ok. So I bet dalem a case of beer about the release date of the Normandy title.I lost that bet a month ago. He STILL hasn't decided what he wants a case of!?!?!?!!?!? It would take me a New York second to answer that question but I understand that some of us are "slower" than others.

So now I looking for new action. Which will come first the release of the Normandy title or dalem letting me know what kind of beer he drinks? I'm starting to lean toward the Normandy release............

Ok. So I bet dalem a case of beer about the release date of the Normandy title.I lost that bet a month ago. He STILL hasn't decided what he wants a case of!?!?!?!!?!? It would take me a New York second to answer that question but I understand that some of us are "slower" than others.

So now I looking for new action. Which will come first the release of the Normandy title or dalem letting me know what kind of beer he drinks? I'm starting to lean toward the Normandy release............

What do we get if we win? dalem's beer?

Back from the show. Guess who's sitting in the cockpit of this rare bird?

a_1309.jpg

That's right, me. Not you. Cuz you're as lame as dalem and didn't go.

A-26B Invader.

This one actually saw overseas service in WWII. Most of the planes you see at shows didn't, which is why you can still see them.

a_1309.jpg

A-26B Invader.

This one actually saw overseas service in WWII. Most of the planes you see at shows didn't, which is why you can still see them.

More photos please ... ones without you in them.

Joe

a_1309.jpg

A-26B Invader.

Excuse me, but are you not actually standing in the cockpit? I don't think you would be too comfortable with the canopy closed, although I know the rest of us would be simply delighted to see your head rolling in the grass by the landing gear.

Good eye Nidan1 (your other eye appears to be bloodshot and has something leaking out it or I'd have said something like good eyes).

I think this brings the validity of the visit to Oshkosh into question. If Lars really did go there ... why did he say he was sitting when the person in question was clearly standing? And how do we know that person is even Lars? It's pretty far away and frankly I wouldn't put it past him to "shop" the photo. It would be pretty easy for anyone to take a photo of Lars standing, cut it off at the knees and paste it into the cockpit.

Normally I'm all in favor of having Lars cut off at the knees but in this case I suspect a conspiracy to ... uh ... do somefink.

And has anyone here seen his long form birth certificate?

There are questions to be answered, no doubt about it.

Joe