whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the PENG CHALLENGE of outrageous fortune

Sturmy a Kanigget? I think so. Shoot, I might have raised him up meself, actually. I can't remember. That was during my tequila and amyl nitrate phase, I think.

It's getting to the point where House JDMorse resembles a road show version of Todd Browning's Freaks.

If he isn't a kanigget yet, then make him one.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely , one can't be honoured by Peng himself with the title : "Poufy Belgian Poncemaster of the MBT" without being a kanigget?

Now, don't invoke my wrath , or i'll use my poof-powers to turn you all into creatures who look at Boo and his wretched life in envy !

Now, don't invoke my wrath , or i'll use my poof-powers to turn you all into creatures who look at Boo and his wretched life in envy !

(Drums fingers on desk and slowly shakes head at Sturmsebber. Removes glasses, pinches bridge of nose with thumb and forefinger of left hand and sighs heavily)

I don't live in Envy, you mincing miscreant. I live in Akron, and although there may not be much difference between Envy and Akron, you, as a common Goobernational, are once again showing your ignorance.

So zip up and go sit down somewhere out of the way.

(Drums fingers on desk and slowly shakes head at Sturmsebber. Removes glasses, pinches bridge of nose with thumb and forefinger of left hand and sighs heavily)

I don't live in Envy, you mincing miscreant. I live in Akron, and although there may not be much difference between Envy and Akron, you, as a common Goobernational, are once again showing your ignorance.

So zip up and go sit down somewhere out of the way.

It's a sad state of affairs lads ... in the Olde Poole we frequently had to tell Bauhaus to sit down but we never had to tell him to zip up ... of course that's because he usually had his pants on backwards but still ...

Joe

Papa Khann may have failed to obtain the proper paperwork, in time, with which to enter the lovely domain of Canada.

Papa Khann is clearly an idjit.

That is one less person bringing booze - this could be a serious problem.

No rules? It's 5th page already.

Well rules from previous thread should do. They are handwriting of Joe himself.

Once again we see the effects of a so-called Seniour Knight of the CessPool neglecting his duties.

Now look, we all know that Elvis is ... well ... Elvis and has a certain ... we'll call it style for lack of something better to call it.

But without rules we are ruleless, without a rudder we are rudderless and without Elvis ... we'd all be better off but that's a different issue.

Look at the result lads, no rules and within three posts we have an SSN dipping his toe in the sacred waters of the MBT without so much as a by-your-leave. This is what happens when the established procedures of the MBT are given short shrift.

RULES ARE RULES AND NOTHING LESS THAN THAT!

Joe

p.s. Oh ... regarding said SSN ... whatsisname ... Dan/Alabama or something ... thank you for your interest in the Peng Challenge Thread ... our operators are standing by for your call, please press one to SOD OFF ... press two to SOD OFF ... press three to SOD OFF and press four to SOD OFF ... should you wish to speak to someone in person please SOD OFF.

And now: I do SOD OFF.