whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the PENG CHALLENGE of outrageous fortune

Every heart holds it's own secrets, and it may well be that you lot hold your secrets more closely to heart, or you're simply too fecking brutish to cast those secrets into actual language, sharing them with your fellows, or you have no secrets, or you've just recently been arrested for vomiting in a particularly egregious manner while attacking a police horse.

I really thought I had gotten the right end this time.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lars.

I'm out of town this weekend, but check with my secretaries Papa Khann and Seanachai for either us coming there or you coming here for a night of Twilight Struggle or something the next weekend. I'd prefer here because then I can get drunk, but you have a boat, which is nice.

I found some photos in my storage unit today of myself a good 20 years ago when I had longer hair, a little less weight and the glorious glow of youth.

I may post them at some time in the future so you may tell me I have not aged a wit...it will please me.

Lars.

I'm out of town this weekend, but check with my secretaries Papa Khann and Seanachai for either us coming there or you coming here for a night of Twilight Struggle or something the next weekend. I'd prefer here because then I can get drunk, but you have a boat, which is nice.

Twilight?

Which vampire chick do you play?

Twilight?

Which vampire chick do you play?

Is is just me or does the thought of dalem, Papa Khann, Lars and Seanachai getting together to play something called "Twilight Struggle" make you a little queasy ... and not in a good way?

Especially since their previous "game" was something called "Sword of Rome" ...

513TXsNqhDL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I'm just saying ...

Joe

I found some photos in my storage unit today of myself a good 20 years ago when I had longer hair, a little less weight and the glorious glow of youth.

I may post them at some time in the future so you may tell me I have not aged a wit...it will please me.

No need for a photo ... I can assure you that your wit hasn't aged ... or improved ... a whit.

Joe

Lars.

Why don't you get drunk and make the liquor mule drive?

Might be the last good chance for a boat day, summer is rapidly running out.

Is is just me or does the thought of dalem, Papa Khann, Lars and Seanachai getting together to play something called "Twilight Struggle" make you a little queasy ... and not in a good way?

Read this and try to imagine Seanachai's rant when we introduce him to it.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/529567/twilight-struggle-no-self-respecting-freedom-lovin