Perhaps I'm just an idiot.

Flamethrower

I just bought the bundle pack, but I don't have access to

"user campaigns"

or

"battles".

do they need to be unlocked?

Also, when i beat levels of campaign, I can't go on. I can only re-play the same one over and over.

I checked how to turn off auto-pause aswell. But can't find any options.exe or configuration tabs for the game.

I've also got vista....

Any help would be sweet, as im technilogically stupid.

Bundle pack - you mean Africa + Centauro? If yes, there should be additional campaigns Centauro, Stuart and three single missions, dunno why you can't see them. Did you install the addon after the main game?

Your copy of the game obviously can't save any data (Vista doesn't allow it to do so), so you play the first scenario over and over. To cure this, run the game executable using the 'Run as Administrator' context menu command.

You can turn the auto-pause off using the separate program options.exe located in the game folder (there should be a corresponding shortcut in Start menu program group as well). Run it using the 'Run as Administrator' option as well.

Flamethrower- I think these only appear when you use the battle generator or campaign editor to create your own battles and save them--- Look at "All Programmes " --Battlefront--Theatre of War2--"Editors and Battle Generator"

Well worth trying these tools to create whatever sort of battles you would like to set up against the AI----they are very easy to use especially the Battle Generator.