When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

It feels like something is missing...

Where is Abbott ???

I think he got all upset when I put pictures of his sons heads on the Village People. His sons were grown men with beards. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he got all upset when I put pictures of his sons heads on the Village People. His sons were grown men with beards. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else.

Nah, that was him alright. Plus he and his wife got into a hassle with Bugged that turned nasty. I think that's what got him banned.

Michael

It feels like something is missing...

Freaky old gnomes, bitter and bewildered Emerys, goofy Boo, stinking cesspool... it all seems to be there...

Yet, i feel this longing for...

Well, longing may not be the correct word ; you know the feeling! It's like when you fall off a ladder,break both your legs and you are still waiting for the ladder itself to collaps and hit you on the head but nothing happens...

Ha, now I know !

Where is Abbott ???

You bolded the wrong name, gutter snipe!

I must warn you all that I had a generous serving of hummus for breakfast and so am primed and ready for action against all intruders. You have been warned.

Michael

Claymores didn't go off again huh ... at least you're prepared.

Joe

I am now a Grandfather....my daughter in law gave birth to an 8lb 3oz boy on Friday evening. My son looks very comfortable with his new son.

The new parents and their son are all doing well.

Although one can argue that a continuation of the Nidan1 -clan is one of the first signs of the apocalyps... congrats to you!

Nashville is a horrid little place. Hot, humid, full of rednecky muzac. To top it all off there is a now vacant building that once housed 'Seanachai-an Irish Pub'. What sort of place allows an Irish pub to fail.

Now I will go to my grave without having been inside of Seanachai.

Nashville is a horrid little place. Hot, humid, full of rednecky muzac. To top it all off there is a now vacant building that once housed 'Seanachai-an Irish Pub'. What sort of place allows an Irish pub to fail.

Now I will go to my grave without having been inside of Seanachai.

You should be sent to Coventry for that ... and shot ... at dawn and then again at sunset just to be sure.

Joe

Stoat also designs crappy CMAK scenarios to which Boo will attest.

First off, singularize 'scenarios.' That was my first and only official scenario.

Secondly, you're playing it wrong. The whole damn thing is designed to reward edge-huggers.

Thirdly, and this one is directed at Emrys (spelt-but-not-bolded, yes?): copy and paste is the way of my generation. Who really expects us to do any sort of work to get ahead? That's what our over-involved parents and the internet are for. And it's certainly easier to believe than some other excuse like 'originality.'