When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Public servants are always underpayed[ /insert sound of whips and handcuffs]

Yeh but think of all the free pens (you know, the ones you stick in your shirt pocket and forget about, only to rediscover it once you get home)!

Sadly, you won't look good to the Belgians.

Obviously, Boo, for anyone that isn't dealing with an almost psychotic level of self-involvement, I wouldn't 'look good'.

When the time comes for me to, perhaps, 'flee to Belgium' (or Ohio), I'm not anticipating cheering crowds, tiny flags on sticks, and all the other paraphernalia of people welcoming in their 'Liberator'.

I'm anticipating a quiet ceremony, where the local members of the Peng Challenge Thread show up to kneel before me, kiss my ring, and say 'Old One.'

Of course, I'll simply be happy if they don't hit me with a tazer and get the boot in.

For Seanachai it means "drinking all of your booze, smoking all of your cigars, then sh*tting himself while passed out cold in your bathtub."

You disappoint me. I've never even been in your bathtub.

In this you have done me a disservice. Within two weeks, I will be taking you to my cabin at Lake of the Woods. I have used all my credit within the Family to take you to our place Up North, and still you speak of me in this disrespectful and dishonest way.

I am filled with sorrow, to see you show me so little respect.

[Meanwhile, its Birthing Day at the Paddock, and something gray and heavy has carefully positioned itself so that the entry of life into the gloom of existence can be shared by all. And with a heave and huff and a puff and the occasional *honk* the joyous moment is almost near. Head between forelimbs, aft-limbs braced for expulsion something is catapulted towards the shed...]

*Honk* *Honk* *Honkety* *Honk*... ooooh, I've begotten me first rubber Gnome. I think I want to try that again.

Yeh but think of all the free pens (you know, the ones you stick in your shirt pocket and forget about, only to rediscover it once you get home)!

Hush!

I'm only days away from opening a small shop with pens,rubber stamps and staples i've "liberated" from government oppression!

If only you could read instead of merely drooling at the pretty pop-up pictures in books you'd have noticed that this 'not-normal' animal was discovered in TEXAS.

It was 'not normal' in the fact that it had a disgusting skin parasite condition and internal worms... so in fact it could have easily have been found anywhere in the US of A.

Such as Michael's house for instance*

* I use the word 'house' in it's broadest possible tense, think more along the lines of 'windowless, padded cubicle for the criminally bewildered'

It feels like something is missing...

Freaky old gnomes, bitter and bewildered Emerys, goofy Boo, stinking cesspool... it all seems to be there...

Yet, i feel this longing for...

Well, longing may not be the correct word ; you know the feeling! It's like when you fall off a ladder,break both your legs and you are still waiting for the ladder itself to collaps and hit you on the head but nothing happens...

Ha, now I know !

Where is Abbott ???

If only you could read instead of merely drooling at the pretty pop-up pictures in books you'd have noticed that this 'not-normal' animal was discovered in TEXAS.

Yes, I noticed that not only in the report you linked to, but a few years ago when the alleged critters first began turning up in the news. So what? Leave it to you to attempt to make a mistaken point and end up shooting yourself in the foot. Idjit.

Michael