When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you share a cigarette with the croc afterwards or just leave some cash on the bedside table and leave?
Stuka not everyone in the world is as crass as you. I'm certain that Mace at least got the croc's phone number and promised to call.

Joe

You mean you're not ?

No actually, nor am I Belgian sadly enough. Being born a straight American has probably contributed much to my current neurotic state. Which led me into this mad house several years ago.

BTW I tried all sorts of things to get CMBB to work on Windows 7....even the patch would not help. Have you tried that? I think it is available in the download section for a slight fee.

I got CMAK to work by loading it on an external hard drive, and leaving the disk in the PC slot it loaded and works fine. I dont know what the external drive does, but it would not work when loaded on the PCs C drive.

OGSF no longer writhes in the grip of my superior play, because he has surrendered his allied forces to me, the victorious Hun.

The stars of this battle were definitely my two Hetzers as a long range tank duel developed on my right/his left while our infantry battered uselessly at each other in the crater-pocked center. His Shermans spanged many a round off of the noses of my little troublemakers, but that's to be expected. The fun part was how many of MY KwaK rounds whanged off of the front armor of his tanks - they must have been on the perfect slope and angle.

Fun stuff.

The fun part was how many of MY KwaK rounds whanged off of the front armor of his tanks - they must have been on the perfect slope and angle.

Well there's your problem... you should fire AP rounds at him, not ducks.

So you want me to stop off at the local KFC and then pick up a sixer of Red, White and Blue? Oh, and I think I have an old Steel-Eye Span album stuck in the back of the hall closet, somewhere.

Roight, then! Get to it.

Why does it always turn into a scavenger hunt with you?

Possibly because you're all my little lads, and I love to see you occupied with useful tasks, then, eh?

[wild & crazy guy voice]

I love your country! Here in America you have a whole river of foxes!

[/wild & crazy guy voice]

Fox river, I've heard good things. Nice river to paddle. Of course, here in the real North Country, we have so many rivers that we sometimes just sit around and look at them. Never even put a boat in the water. Just sit there drinking beer and going 'yeah, that's a really great river. Probably kayak it pretty soon.'

It's good to be the Greatest State in America. Can't imagine how awful things must be for all those poor bastards sitting there in 'Fly From One Arsehole to Another' country. Can you imagine anything worse than living in New York or California?

Bah. No one objected when I named myself Lord of Pants.

Uh, weeeelllll, no, lad. We set some useless fecks to analyzing your pattern of posting on both this and other sites in an attempt to sort out what you were on about.

Mind, we've gotten back some reports. We killed the messengers, of course.

Kindest thing, really. They'd gone all 'Cthulu Cult Madness' on us.

The only one still attempting to gibber at us about it is Elvis. We'd kill him, too, but Peng likes him. Also, it's not like his gibberish is actually any worse.

Mmmm, pancakes. Pancake season has just begun in Calgary! Many pancakes and bottles of beer will be served up over the next 11 days. And many babies will be born 9 months from now. The city becomes one big funny farm. It's a magical time we locals call The Stampede.

I'll think of this thread when I eat my first 2010 Stampede Breakfast pancake.

Calgary? Isn't that the only 'city' in Canada that God has actually turned his face away from?

So the point of "Peng" threads is to masturbate over proper grammar?

Nah! We just don't jerk to a 'Stupid Drummer'.

Seems quite strange and out of place on this forum.

Don't think you really get this Forum at all, at all.

Are you all 1st year English students or something?

No, child. Most everyone here is far too old to ever have studied English. We learned it from drunk Druids in oak groves, waving sickles around in the air and shouting "Conjugate this, you bastard! Here, that's the sprig of mistletoe I was going to put in my drink, you swine!"

Bonjour!

How are you all doing?

Fair to middling, Gay Boy, fair to middling. And your own fine self?

And now i can see the lot of you continued to make yourselves look silly! Wonderfull!

Time marches on, and we stagger about the landscape

Are you people still worshiping me?

Late at night, when the rum is getting low, your name does come up. Still spoken with quite natural disdain, and respect.

Are your eyes still so bracingly blue, to trouble the hearts of Queens?

If you won a bet with me for a case of beer how long would it take you to decide what brand of beer you want?

You'll get told what 'case of beer' to buy when I get around to deciding how much you should suffer for making that stupid bet, you bugger.

And no, Dalem doesn't drink beer. But I drink beer. And whatever beer you end up buying Dalem will figure large in my enjoyment the next few times I'm up at his place. And you should consider the fact that Dalem made that bet in a desperate attempt to feed my insatiable thirst for new and more expensive experiences.

I know every good beer retailer in town. And I know enough about the various, sundry and, most importantly expensive beers out there that the only thing standing between the satisfaction of your bet and financial ruin is the fact that I don't want to deny your kid the chance to go to college.

So, Elvis, me little lad, you'll just do me the favour of calling me any number of all sorts of perfectly true and applicable foul names, and wait upon my decision as to exactly what 'case of beer' you're to buy Dalem.

Because you made a really stupid bet. You have made your bed, and by all the gods, I shall lie in it, drinking beer.

Really, really great beer. The kind of beer that Christ would have drunk.

Fair to middling, Gay Boy, fair to middling. And your own fine self?

Well, i've gotten myself a registered partnership. Wich is the same as getting married, but without having to invite all the relatives you don't like to your party.

I'm also enjoying my new job, tax auditor. I'm sure my spite for people who have more money than me has got something to do with that. Or just my spite for fellow humans in general...

Actually, it's a nice job with flexible hours . You get to do something for the common good (punish the fraudulent, and to a certain degree help those in need) and balance your professional and private life more easely.

Living in a rural area is also more suited for me. To wake up with the wind whispering through the leaves and the birds singing is quite a pleasure. Also, having no one living right above,under or next to you is a real treat. Ofcourse, this can also be once more attributed to my spite for fellow humans.

I'm also enjoying my new job, tax auditor.

Good thing you live in Belgium. If you lived here, that would probably qualify you as the most hated man in America.

Also, having no one living right above,under or next to you is a real treat. Ofcourse, this can also be once more attributed to my spite for fellow humans.

I can see you are well on your way to becoming a truly evil old man. We're proud of you, boy!

Michael

Good thing you live in Belgium. If you lived here, that would probably qualify you as the most hated man in America.

I can see you are well on your way to becoming a truly evil old man. We're proud of you, boy!

Michael

He's after being right, Sturmy. I couldn't be more proud of you, if you were me own bastard son.

And, on that note, are you earning a good living? Got a nice place? A bed where an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread could lay his head? A respectable total of single malt scotches, sipping rums and decent wines?

I mean, c'mon. America's not going to be able to put up with me forever. There might come a day when Belgium looks pretty good to me...

He's after being right, Sturmy. I couldn't be more proud of you, if you were me own bastard son.

You mean, he's not?

Sturmy's just the sort of horrifying slop that your battered, guttering chromosomes would produce, assuming that you were ever able to spray them near something higher on the evolutionary ladder than a boll weevil or star-nosed mole.

And, on that note, are you earning a good living? Got a nice place? A bed where an Old One of the Peng Challenge Thread could lay his head? A respectable total of single malt scotches, sipping rums and decent wines?

I mean, c'mon. America's not going to be able to put up with me forever. There might come a day when Belgium looks pretty good to me...

Public servants are always underpayed , but still, i have quite a few nice bottles of South-African wine and Scottish whiskey (i'm very fond of Talisker now a days) and Cuban cigars (mostly Cohiba) to pass the time.

Where exactly you'll be sleeping will be judged on your arrival .... [ /insert sound of whips and handcuffs]