When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you gift wrap an enema?

If you were to get him one of these:

561200004K_LG.JPG

it shouldn't be too difficult as it comes, you see, in its own box. However, since we are talking about Stuka and he doubtlessly is in need of a thorough cleansing, you might want to go for the large economy size:

barnesville_water_tank.jpg

Michael

If you were to get him one of these:

561200004K_LG.JPG

it shouldn't be too difficult as it comes, you see, in its own box. However, since we are talking about Stuka and he doubtlessly is in need of a thorough cleansing, you might want to go for the large economy size:

barnesville_water_tank.jpg

Michael

Michael, you are quite the expert on enemas.

Good point. When you won this bet how long would it take you to pick a beer?

Yeah, but we're talking about the bet dalem won, right? (Unless this is another bet you've lost, which is extremely possible. For all we know, you make bets like Sky Masterson, but with a win/lose ratio of the Cleveland Indians)

So, if it's dalem you KNOW he's agonizing between such succulent brands as Iron City, Red, White & Blue and Stroh's Lite.

p.s. Whichever brand he chooses, make sure you leave it in the trunk of your car for a month. And park in the sun.

Yeah, but we're talking about the bet dalem won, right? (Unless this is another bet you've lost, which is extremely possible. For all we know, you make bets like Sky Masterson, but with a win/lose ratio of the Cleveland Indians)

So, if it's dalem you KNOW he's agonizing between such succulent brands as Iron City, Red, White & Blue and Stroh's Lite.

p.s. Whichever brand he chooses, make sure you leave it in the trunk of your car for a month. And park in the sun.

Yup. That's the one. Can someone please help the poor guy out. Does he not drink beer?

He's probably willing to forgive the bet if you'd be so accommodating as to assist in luring a vagrant to his basement in order to be brutally butchered and added to the collection of bodies in the wall cavity.

I would suggest luring Seanachai but I think he's wise to Dalems...'impulses'.

He's probably willing to forgive the bet if you'd be so accommodating as to assist in luring a vagrant to his basement in order to be brutally butchered and added to the collection of bodies in the wall cavity.

I would suggest luring Seanachai but I think he's wise to Dalems...'impulses'.

Yeah the timing is pretty critical ... Red sky at night, dalem's delight.

Joe

So if you're not going to drink it, why care if it's any good? Just keep it around for slackers like Seanachai, Papa Khan and Lars.

There are no slackers like Seanachai, Papa Khann and Lars ... they're in a league all their own in that category.

Joe

Actually I don't really drink beer. Not good beer anyway. So I'm trying to enlist help. But the Seanachai drinks everything and falls asleep.

Here's an idea. It may be an old fashion one but it's an idea. Why don't you do what I was gonna do and ask for the beer that you usually buy? (Hell, if it is some cheap stuff I'll buy you 2 cases if it is a money thing)

However, if you were looking to make this a special beer experience why don't you make it a mixed bag. Here is a suggestion. A six pack each of Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier (great summer beer, although at this rate it may be an autumn beer), Chimay, Pilsner Urquell (Chech beer...yummy) and 33 Export1479161854_420740f420_o.jpg

Many store carry all 4 of these. None of them are heavy (good thing in hot weather) and there is a chance you have never had any of them (OK...maybe the Chimay...everyone has had that....)