When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young people thought I was weird, and the old people thought I was...weird.

That's easily understood. You are weird.

Lightening, here, and the odd burst of thunder...

You misspelled 'lightning'. Unless of course you wrote 'lightening' on purpose, in which case you are even more deranged than I had suspected.

Michael

That's easily understood. You are weird.

You misspelled 'lightning'. Unless of course you wrote 'lightening' on purpose, in which case you are even more deranged than I had suspected.

Michael

He may be suggesting that he's lost weight ... or that he's been inhaling helium again.

Joe

And yet, you are all still children, that post and prance before me.

I went to a wedding tonight, for the oldest of my younger cousins. I danced with my nephew, to show them how old people dance. I did the dance of 'Old Man Manuevering His Walker, Shaking His Fist At All the Young People.'

It was a hit. The young people thought I was weird, and the old people thought I was...weird.

My nephew understood the satire, and applauded me.

Lightening, here, and the odd burst of thunder, as I sit, smoking a cigar and taking care of the dogs of my Small Friends for the last night. Rain is beginning to fall. The old people wanted the young people to drive me home, and the young people wanted to go on dancing, and drinking.

I'm drinking a glass of Jameson's, and smoking my cigar, and hoping all those young people got home okay.

Do we get a Dogs of my Small Friends story?

Seanachai? Seanachai! BAD Seanachai, no treats for you!

Police responded early Friday to a call of shots fired at a home in Roberts and found a man apparently hallucinating an attack by clowns.

Police responded early Friday to a call of shots fired at a home in Roberts and found a man apparently hallucinating an attack by clowns.

The 40-year-old man, armed with a shotgun, had fired several shots in his mother's home. It also appeared that he fired a shot at his mother and visiting father as they fled from the home in a vehicle, said St. Croix County Sheriff Dennis Hillstead.

"Pellets probably hit their windshield," Hillstead said.

Police arrived about 4 a.m. and surrounded the home. The man came to the door at one point and was "yelling at what he could see in the yard, but there was nothing there," Hillstead said.

The man went back into the home and fired more rounds, Hillstead said. In total, about 22 shotgun rounds were fired into the walls and ceiling of the home.

The man then went to the porch with the shotgun in hand and a bag of ammunition around his neck. He did not respond to police commands, but after the man slipped and fell, deputies were able to take him into custody, Hillstead said.

While being taken to a hospital for examination, the man indicated he had taken a hallucinogenic drug. He said he believed that people dressed as clowns were attacking his mother's home and that he had shot and killed a number of them, Hillstead said. He also said he had shot dogs that were attacking him and that his mother had been shot and killed.

"He was ... not in touch with reality," Hillstead said.

No one was injured in the incident.

And yet, you are all still children, that post and prance before me.

I went to a wedding tonight, for the oldest of my younger cousins. I danced with my nephew, to show them how old people dance. I did the dance of 'Old Man Manuevering His Walker, Shaking His Fist At All the Young People.'

Is this the sequel to "dances with wolves"?

I just wanted to point out that the Gnome is displaying quite a few slapping movements...

Although one must appreciate that our Gnome is paying reverence to the hip hop cultural art form I must point out that the "slapping" must be considered more than just a musical "groove" move.

AAAAOOOGAA!! AAAAOOOGAA!!

NEWS JUST IN!! SECRET FOOTAGE FROM THE SEANACHAI NEPHEW WEDDING!!

I can see you hunched over your computer, a thin, silvery line of saliva descending from your chewed bottom lip while you search the intrawebs for such... oddities.

And when you find one, your bulbous, pockmarked face glows with infantile delight, you spray your begrimed monitor with spittle and a cloud of compost flavored halitosis, knocking week old empty take-out cartons off your desk and disturbing legions of flies (Both those alive and those who have succumbed to the miasma of weird bodily funk and stale flatulence which surrounds you like a force field) as you scurry to post the link on the MBT (Long may it wave).

You have such a rich life.