When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

it's a change from the copious amounts of alcohol he drinks.

Happy birthday for yesterday Stukes, ya daft Queenslander.

Gratitude, you frozen solid Victorian, may all your brass monkeys find the welders they need.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With you it's always about your feelings,isn't it? I bet your desktop has a sad puppy on it, or two kittens with yellow ribbons and funny hats.

Looks around desk... coffee cup with a sunk boat on it... finger puppet of smiling alien... buncha memory cards... a ton of job folders... wind up Sturmy doll (NOT action figure) with accompanying acid dipping bath and mini wood chipper for the left overs

Close.

I hate all of you people!

Your gorram sigblocks are longer and somehow stupider than any post you've ever made here.

Where's the HATE?

House Persiflage was always about the HATE.

House Persiflage ... really? I always thought it was House Mucilage ... it would make more sense that way.

Joe

Racist pig!

Michael

Michael once again I have to call you out for a blatant inaccuracy ... dalem is no racist.

He IS a pig of course but the worst he can be called in the current situation is anti Catholic, and not even all Catholics.

Why he should prefer the Dominicans over the Franciscans or Jesuits is hard to tell ... and the Hondurans must be a particularly obscure order ... but he is no racist.

Joe

[standing stock still in a nun's habit and lavish application of red lip stick]

Ah ... so THAT'S the Honduran order ... I had no idea. Does go a long way to explain why it's so obscure though.

It's also a bit disturbing that dalem favors it.

Joe

It's also a bit disturbing that dalem favors it.

I don't know, sounds like a natural to me. A match made...well, not in heaven exactly. Maybe someplace where the smell of sulphur is very strong. Like East Orange, NJ, or Gary, IN, for instance.

Michael

I don't know, sounds like a natural to me. A match made...well, not in heaven exactly. Maybe someplace where the smell of sulphur is very strong. Like East Orange, NJ, or Gary, IN, for instance.

Michael

I swear every time I drive through Gary, Indiana, my car is surrounded by the swirling souls of the damned, desperately seeking a way out.

Also, I have it on Good Authority that if you have someone read aloud the journey of Frodo & Sam through Mordor up to the Sammath Naur while you are driving along I90 through Gary, the description of every slag heap and Orc camp is perfectly-timed.

Eerie.

And yet, you are all still children, that post and prance before me.

I went to a wedding tonight, for the oldest of my younger cousins. I danced with my nephew, to show them how old people dance. I did the dance of 'Old Man Manuevering His Walker, Shaking His Fist At All the Young People.'

It was a hit. The young people thought I was weird, and the old people thought I was...weird.

My nephew understood the satire, and applauded me.

Lightening, here, and the odd burst of thunder, as I sit, smoking a cigar and taking care of the dogs of my Small Friends for the last night. Rain is beginning to fall. The old people wanted the young people to drive me home, and the young people wanted to go on dancing, and drinking.

I'm drinking a glass of Jameson's, and smoking my cigar, and hoping all those young people got home okay.