When creating a new Peng Challenge thread you must include Peng and Challenge

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, singularize 'scenarios.' That was my first and only official scenario.

Secondly, you're playing it wrong. The whole damn thing is designed to reward edge-huggers.

You heard him, Stukes. Retreat from the flag and start hugging the edges.

You will be rewarded.

You heard him, Stukes. Retreat from the flag and start hugging the edges.

You will be rewarded.

I wouldn't have recommended it for a two player game. If the defender can take out a lot of the armor, he should do very well. If the attacker can fully utilize his armor, he will do very well. There's an awful lot riding on a handful of panzerschreks.

I wouldn't have recommended it for a two player game. If the defender can take out a lot of the armor, he should do very well. If the attacker can fully utilize his armor, he will do very well. There's an awful lot riding on a handful of panzerschreks.

Those would be the pixellated corpses you see scattered hither and yon Boo.

Come on now, we know you love to correct everyone.

Its the anal in you.

Just call me anal of the morning ANAL

just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.

Just call me anal of the morning ANAL

then slowly turn away from me.

What is this place now, Battle of the One Liners?

Show some stick, ya feebs!

After having soundly trounced OGSF in a victory so lopsided that I fear my Jerry stormtroopers may soon find themselves shopping in London without having had time to pick up any English currency, I find myself in the "firepower duel" phase of my tryst with Boo.

He, of course, continues to writhe in the grip of my superior play, even though his Shermans are equipped with laser sights and my dwindling PanzerForcen are equipped with shell-sucking magnet vortices.

What is this place now, Battle of the One Liners?

Show some stick, ya feebs!

After having soundly trounced OGSF in a victory so lopsided that I fear my Jerry stormtroopers may soon find themselves shopping in London without having had time to pick up any English currency, I find myself in the "firepower duel" phase of my tryst with Boo.

He, of course, continues to writhe in the grip of my superior play, even though his Shermans are equipped with laser sights and my dwindling PanzerForcen are equipped with shell-sucking magnet vortices.

You do realize that when you say that someone is ... "writhing in the grip of my superior play" ... it implies that you're ... you know ... winning?

I say that because I distinctly remember our games in the past and you didn't do a lot of winning back then. Perhaps you've retained a tactics coach in the meantime?

Coach: Dalem why are you pointing the rear of your tanks toward the enemy?

dalem: So I can run away faster when they start shooting at me.

Coach: {sigh} ... Yes, but please remember that little chat we had about armor thickness ... do you recall?

dalem: Sure, it's thicker on ... uh ... hang on ... the ... front?

Coach: Quite so, well done ... if a bit tardy. So why would you point the hulls of your tanks with their weakest armor facing the enemy?

dalem ... ummmm ... on account of how I made a mistake?

Coach: Quite so once again ... please reposition your vehicles.

Joe

You do realize that when you say that someone is ... "writhing in the grip of my superior play" ... it implies that you're ... you know ... winning?

I say that because I distinctly remember our games in the past and you didn't do a lot of winning back then. Perhaps you've retained a tactics coach in the meantime?

Coach: Dalem why are you pointing the rear of your tanks toward the enemy?

dalem: So I can run away faster when they start shooting at me.

Coach: {sigh} ... Yes, but please remember that little chat we had about armor thickness ... do you recall?

dalem: Sure, it's thicker on ... uh ... hang on ... the ... front?

Coach: Quite so, well done ... if a bit tardy. So why would you point the hulls of your tanks with their weakest armor facing the enemy?

dalem ... ummmm ... on account of how I made a mistake?

Coach: Quite so once again ... please reposition your vehicles.

Joe

Not enough ridicule and tears. And caning. There should always be caning.

I am now a Grandfather....my daughter in law gave birth to an 8lb 3oz boy on Friday evening. My son looks very comfortable with his new son.

The new parents and their son are all doing well.

This makes me happy.

But...ummm...what do you mean, he looks comfortable with him? Is he trying to wear him as a hat?

I mean, I know how things are different for you New Yorkers...

Well I am immortal after all you are right but that doesn't preclude me from enjoying the annual presentation of trinkets and soft utterings of love and appreciation that July 20 brings.

Well, that and the joyous anniversary celebrations of the Hitler assassination attempt...

I wanted to post a story of Small Friends, but it will have to wait untill tomorrow, because I'm using a laptop right now, and I hate the keyboard and the fact that I'm not sitting at a proper desk.

Frankly, I only partially get the appeal of laptops. As great as it is to be able to have computer 'anywhere', there's often no real point to it.