???

Guys

This looks to be a scam - check the ISBN - it comes up as not valid.

Well now, that is strange. If it is a scam, does somebody think this is some kind of joke or is it the same guy who has it in for BFC and hacked the forum a month or two back?

If it's a scam, it might not have been too smart since he would now have Amazon out for his blood too and I expect they have greater resources to devote to the chase as well as a serious reputation to protect (which is not to say that BFC isn't serious about its reputation, but the difference in the size of the two businesses speaks for itself).

Michael

I also noticed this - "Purchase includes free access to book updates online and a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge."

My gut tells me to stay away from this one...couldn't find a website either.....

Well it's being sold by five different sellers, some with very high ratings. I wonder what's actually in the book, sounds like the manuals for all the games listed. Perhaps an included CD with all the game demos. But I think there would be copyright issues with the manuals correct? :confused:

Pretty bland front cover though:

51PVpApDTJL._SS500_.jpg

This is definitely nothing authorized by us, nor do we know anything about it. I have no clue what it really is or even pretending to be. At the very least, however, it's a copyright infringement, because the use of these titles isn't free for all. Looks like we'll have to file a claim with Amazon.

Martin