Are some convoys a "double dip"?

example 1: Lend Lease: Any money sent from the US to the UK is taken from the MPP's available to the US

example 2: The Canadian convoy to the UK ie you get all the MPPs generated by Canadian mines etc as well as the MPP's from the convoy.

The reason I'm asking is because if a receiving port is captured or reduced in suppply, the Canadian MPP's will "disappear" whereas the US gets to keep the MPP's it is no longer sending and is therefore not "lost"?

I would say it is not lost by USA but because the port is lost those MPPs can't be used to fight the current war as USA Is not at war - once USA is at war the convoy is not very useful (better to send to USSR).

Also, I believe if the port is captured and there is no alternative, the Canadian MPPs are lost? This is never very clear to me. It is why I always request that MPPs be broken down in detail on the report!

an example would be: UK gets 100 MPP x 120% Industry = 120 MPP + convoy from Canada 25 MPP + Egypt (no convoy) = 10MPP = total 155 MPP - some breakdown like that would be very much appreciated!