Hard Copy of Updates?

J P Wagner

I just purchased the game and see that I need to install the recent update..I want to play this game on my notebook which only has dial up internet service....Is there a hard copy of these updates so that I can bypass the installer as I do not see one on the patches page?...a 10mb update takes forever and times out on ocassion....thanks

I just purchased the game and see that I need to install the recent update..I want to play this game on my notebook which only has dial up internet service....Is there a hard copy of these updates so that I can bypass the installer as I do not see one on the patches page?...a 10mb update takes forever and times out on ocassion....thanks

Hello. There is no update file you can download and apply. Updates can only take place through the update system. However, I can give you a download of the latest version with all the latest patches. The downside is that when the next update comes out, you'll be back to using the updater again. (Maybe I can come up with an update-file in the future.) Send me a private message.