Version 1.01.9586 Available

Brit

Just in time for the weekend -

Notable changes/updates:

- Added information on the image editor to the game-manual

- Reworked the main menu "Updates and Downloads" item, and window

- Changed the "Loading Images" popup

- Added airfield improvements. Current improvements: repair facility (to repair aircraft) and a radar

- Fixed a bug in the display of units in the image-editor

- Fixed a bug in the download-window that was messing up the display of map information

- Fixed a bug in the biplane movement: if given orders to move to it's maximum range, it wouldn't land within the same turn.

- Ground/Sea Units that are 51% damaged move at 2/3rds their normal rate

- Ground/Sea Units that are 85% damaged move at half their normal rate (only affects units with 7 or more HP, like battleships and carriers)

- Fixed a bug in the rules editor / AttackVs / Animation window

- Fixed a bug with ruleset crashing if the combat-types aren't setup correctly

- Fixed bug: the city-build time text doesn't update after the turn is processed

- Adjusted the AI's build decisions to produce fewer battleships

- Made some changes to the AI so it is more aggressive in declaring war

I get an error: "Update Validation Test Failed. Please notify the[sic] atomicboysoftware"

Ah. Not this problem again. There's a caching problem with the updater. You should be able to wait a little while and try again, and then it will work fine.

Hi Brit,

The high rated content listed on the main page is a good idea to show what the player will find there.

I'd still like to see a way to get the content from the "New Game" menu. All the buttons in the game launch window would be better if they actually looked like buttons, and "random map" "load scenario" "load map" should be right there on the main screen rather than another drop down dialogue box.

I'd still like to see a way to get the content from the "New Game" menu. All the buttons in the game launch window would be better if they actually looked like buttons, and "random map" "load scenario" "load map" should be right there on the main screen rather than another drop down dialogue box.

Yeah, I know what you mean.