Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MY BACK NO LONGER HURTS LIKE BLAZES!

Someone obviously ripped out your spine when you looking the other way... and you were wondering how come you can suddenly manage to suck your toes. Or should that be - suddenly can manage to suck your toes? Anyhoo, I'm sure the wibberly wobberly person you have now become will understand.

Noba.

MomMMMmmmmmm!!!!

Boo's copying Shaw!

Now, now Mace, we have to allow some latitude ... one way of improving yourself is to imitate your betters.

Clearly Boo Radley is taking that lesson to heart and we should encourage it. Granted it doesn't show much originality but his last original thought was probably dealing with bowel movements so we shouldn't expect a great deal.

Joe

Who'd a thunk it?

Beijing has a HOOTERS bar!!

W00T!!

and only 10 minutes walk from my hotel! With Tsingtao beers in the 'big daddy' size for...aww sheet...I think it was about...aw fceck...I dunno...about...10 bucks apop or sumfiunk...in any case it wasd cheaper than back in the Gulf and we don't even HAVE a Hooters!

WIth mega spicy chicken wings and Jalapeno chilli cheese frigg'in fries or whatever I got through a couple of so of them beers then bought a Hooters coffee cup to celebrate back at the office...W00T1 WooT1 W00T! Them Chinese chickidies were cute too...doing all that fancy danci'in up on those barstools waving all that long black waist long hair and glancing teasingly in your old Unca Stukies direction...it was all I could so to keep drinking my beer...which was good by the way in case any one of youse feckers were wondering.

Tomorrow I'll visit the Great Wall of China and tag it with "Noba was 'ere"...do ya think anyone'll care?

Tomorrow I'll visit the Great Wall of China and tag it with "Noba was 'ere"...do ya think anyone'll care?

You'll probably get taken up and vanish into one of those Chinese labor gulags in the western part of the country, you know, where it's either hot and dry or colder than lizard droppings. There you be tortured on a daily basis until your organs—such of them as have not been utterly rotted by your debauched lifestyle—will be harvested for medical experiments.

I totally approve.

Michael

Apparently you all have finally managed to drink yourselves into insensibility. Over 25 hours without a post. Could it be that, finally awakened into what a shameful lot you are, you are too embarrassed to open your yawps? Splendid!

Michael

Ahhhh, Stuka. Feeling a bit grumpy? A little bit hung over? One of those little reminders that one cannot do what one did just a few short, blurry years ago? Maybe a little erectile dysfunction too? I understand alcoholics often suffer from that. Well, one must have one's priorities, I suppose...

Well, cheerio. Pip pip and all that.

Michael