Syrian defense camping in the Peng Challenge Thread

So, should men wear white ties for dinner or black? I favor white myself but realize how dangerous it is for the less skillful diners (especially Stuka and his ilk) if split pea soup is served.

Michael

No,no, no Michael. Table WEAR in this case refers to the wear on your table that results from eating directly on the table rather than using plates ... we should probably be grateful that he's taken his dining up off the floor.

Joe

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, should men wear white ties for dinner or black? I favor white myself but realize how dangerous it is for the less skillful diners (especially Stuka and his ilk) if split pea soup is served.

Michael

Stuka has no ilk - he is ilkless, a sport, a mutation, an abominable splot on the snowy escutcheon of humanity's genetic history. Hey now, that makes him second cousin to the Emrys creature! (or maybe even his progeny! Nightmares beckon...)

That's the excuse he gave you? How prosaic. He told me he'd been bitten by rabid leeches and had "Swolled all up".

He probably figured that Stuka's feelings would be hurt if his (Stuka's) relatives were dragged into the matter.

Michael

Stuka has... feelings?

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,

wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

(Trying to slip away from your heavy bodily funk)

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.

I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again*.

*(Probably why she dumped you, Mr. Floppy)

Stuka has... feelings?

Perhaps that was the wrong word to use. Let's just say that he gets upset and may do harm to himself if his relations are mentioned. It may have something to do with being locked in a closet until he was 14. Or maybe he's just like that. Either way, the doctors say it's best just to tie him up and deprive him of food and water until he calms down.

Michael

Now, now lads I fear that we are becoming irreparably split by this senseless conflict between Americans and Australians. And it really is senseless you know.

Americans, I know we can all agree, are the salt of the earth and are behind all truth, justice and, yes, the American way.

The Australians are ... uh ... well they need salt and they're behind the Great Barrier Reef and by Gawd that's something to be said for them.

Joe

Boo, Boo, Boo...HUMANS consume their nutrients through the oral cavity, it is no surprise to me that your species consumes through the bung hole...you certainly speak out of it.

The bung hole of the barrel.

We're speaking English here. Try to keep up.

Americans, I know we can all agree, are the salt of the earth and are behind all truth, justice and, yes, the American way.

Joe

I think that's supposed to be "silt of the earth" Joe. Or "effluent" if you prefer. If we can't fight amongst ourselves, we can hardly claim to be members of the same family, can we?

Now, now lads I fear that we are becoming irreparably split by this senseless conflict between Americans and Australians. And it really is senseless you know.

The Australians are ... uh ... well they need salt and they're behind the Great Barrier Reef and by Gawd that's something to be said for them.

Joe

Glad to see your priorities are aligned with correctness. Bolded Australian. Keep up the good work.

Carry on chaps.

Noba.

Glad to see your priorities are aligned with correctness. Bolded Australian. Keep up the good work.

Carry on chaps.

Noba.

I continue to bold Australia because of a promise I made long ago ... I honor my commitments even when the reason may have faded from the memory of some.

It's not at all surprising that you have forgotten the reason ... you're Australian after all and can hardly be expected to remember more than the route to the pub.

Joe

I continue to bold Australia because of a promise I made long ago ... I honor my commitments even when the reason may have faded from the memory of some.

It's not at all surprising that you have forgotten the reason ... you're Australian after all and can hardly be expected to remember more than the route to the pub.

Joe

Not quite true, Colonial Cretin. I was kidnapped by my Parents long ago and transported to this Great Southern Land along with my brother, many years ago. I relieve the pressure of living with the locals by visiting the land of my birth on regular occasions, as I will be doing in a weeks time.

As long as I can remember the way to the airport, I feel safe.

Tankfest here I come.

Noba.

Not quite true, Colonial Cretin. I was kidnapped by my Parents long ago and transported to this Great Southern Land along with my brother, many years ago. I relieve the pressure of living with the locals by visiting the land of my birth on regular occasions, as I will be doing in a weeks time.

As long as I can remember the way to the airport, I feel safe.

Tankfest here I come.

Noba.

Aha! So you don't even sport the (admittedly tiny) distinction of actually being Australian but are merely another GooberNational without the cojones to tell us which Gawd blighted land it might be.

I understand ...

Joe

He's a fecking POM for those of you who can't google 'Tankfest'!

In other news, I will be in Beijing for 5 days starting tonight and I expect the Chinese authorities have blocked the MBT (especially after the 'incident' involving Emrys, a bowl of Mosquito eye soup and a manchurian midget) so your grey little lives may darken further without the shining light that is my presence...I expect several of you may not be able to cope and will commit suicide during my absence. I can only hope.