Whats the "Digital" camo Mudjaheddins have?

Am I the only person to notice that the guy on the left has the safety off and is pointing his rifle at the other guy?

On topic - yes I hope chest rigs and stuff is modelled in the final game. It is probably just because of the early screenshots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't make too much fun of the Enfield (SMLE MkIII) in the game. Remember the British have won several rather large wars using that gun. The .303's ability to pierce building walls at decent ranges instead of just bouncing off must be considered something of an advantage. I'd hate to have one in my hands while room-clearing, though. But they're carrying PPsh submachineguns for that role. :)

Don't make too much fun of the Enfield (SMLE MkIII) in the game. Remember the British have won several rather large wars using that gun. The .303's ability to pierce building walls at decent ranges instead of just bouncing off must be considered something of an advantage. I'd hate to have one in my hands while room-clearing, though. But they're carrying PPsh submachineguns for that role. :)

+1. As I noted in an earlier thread on the SMLE, the range and penetrating power of the enormous .303 cartridge is quite impressive. And ranged fire in Afghanistan matters.

And remember Kipling: Ten thousand pounds of education falls to a ten-rupee jizail, all that.