Still needs tweaking

rich12545

Hi, I don't know if you've yet addressed production choices but I thought I'd give input. I played a game, 3000x2400, 3 ai players, no resources, all at war, 3 starting cities random, modified 1940 ruleset (basically all I did was take out the BO and building and tweak values. Much fun until I noticed all those BBs and not much else in the way of warships. Stopped the game at turn 103 and looked. Each ai player had several BBs. Total one CR and one SS between them. No DD or AC even in production. Also noticed very few if any IN.

Hi, I don't know if you've yet addressed production choices but I thought I'd give input. I played a game, 3000x2400, 3 ai players, no resources, all at war, 3 starting cities random, modified 1940 ruleset (basically all I did was take out the BO and building and tweak values. Much fun until I noticed all those BBs and not much else in the way of warships. Stopped the game at turn 103 and looked. Each ai player had several BBs. Total one CR and one SS between them. No DD or AC even in production. Also noticed very few if any IN.

Okay. I'll take a look at it tonight.