Radar Stations

StellarRat

Suggestion: Radar stations should be allowed anywhere you can build an airbase i.e. not just in cities. As you know, the DEW line and numerous other radar facilities have been built in the middle of nowhere. My suggestion is to use the same logic as airbase construction, but make it a radar station. Also, you should be able to improve an airbase with radar or maybe it should just come with radar if the player has the tech when the base is completed. Also, ships should have built in radar at a certain tech level.

Suggestion: Radar stations should be allowed anywhere you can build an airbase i.e. not just in cities. As you know, the DEW line and numerous other radar facilities have been built in the middle of nowhere. My suggestion is to use the same logic as airbase construction, but make it a radar station. Also, you should be able to improve an airbase with radar or maybe it should just come with radar if the player has the tech when the base is completed. Also, ships should have built in radar at a certain tech level.

Good point.

As far as ships, the more advanced ships have built in radar, though it might be useful to make it larger.