Sign in to follow this  
von Aasen

Multiplayer?

Hello :)

Does anyone want to test multiplayer mode with me? I'm a veteran wargamer and would be glad to use all those shiny diplomatic features instead of fighting against the AI :D

Details are all open to discussion ;)

Good idea, I think I'm game for PBEM, though it may be a one or two turn per day due to time zones and real life stuff.

I think maybe signing up for a PBEM and waiting for 6 players might be interesting?

Well, I'm all in for a PBEM game, although I must say I'd prefer direct IP connection in order to get the game moving :)

Let's see if others want to join, we can always decide on this later. Which time zone is your country in? I'm in the GMT+1 area.

I would like to test. I have problems host on the Internet and would like to try to start a game with a different person to determine if my PC is the problem or my opponents.

Ok, seems we have 3 players willing to do a test run. So, what we need is:

- time zones of all players

- timeframes in which you are willing to play :)

If we don't find any time to play together at the same time, we can always run a PBEM game. :)

Speaking of PBEM, has anyone had any problems with the PBEM system? Any suggestions to improve it?

people still interested? id be willing to host a PBEM with only one or 2 people, preferably at least 2 players + me, i wanna get a game going! this game is MADE for multi, and we havent really used brits great pbem system!!!!

people still interested? id be willing to host a PBEM with only one or 2 people, preferably at least 2 players + me, i wanna get a game going! this game is MADE for multi, and we havent really used brits great pbem system!!!!

I am game to try :eek:

West Coast, I can play 3:00pm to 10:00pm, depending on the day. However, I refuse to do a PBEM game as I still think that PBEM is still inappropriate for this game, but it's just my opinion so it doesn't matter anyway.

consider this my the pbem list(will edit this post when required):

DEADMEATS PBEM GAME #1

1: Boris Balaban

2: Deadmeat

3: ????

(Im sure people will play direct, but i want to both test and utilise the pbem system for this game osprey :))

For reference:

Mapsize is 800x800 (smallest possible due to 1v1)

Large continents

Normal density

Jan 1st 1900 start date, 30 day turns.

Official 1900-2030 ruleset

2 players

Deadmeat1471 (Pirate flag)

Boris (Nato flag)

Game name: PBEMtestgame

Sign in to follow this