New file at the Repository: Nupremal World.zip (2010-05-02)

I still dont have an answer on AI scripts for minors -

1 - are they necessary for offensives?

2 - Can the parent use minor units for their own offensives?

3 - does the opposite also work?

4 - do purchase scripts for minors work?

5 - do purchase scripts for majors ever include purchases for minors?

you will need to wait until the 1.1 patch for it to work properly

Hey Nup I have a dual core 2.7 cpu, a Ge 7800 GTX video card with 256 memory and 2mg of ram and I am running very very slow, would 2 more meg of ram or new video card do the trick dont want to do both.

Bo

Is this the upgraded one with the faster scroll rate? Also had trouble with the editor crashing on me, however have played up to 1944 without any sort of troubles.

Hey Jaw what kind of a machine you running

Bo

Yes now that the patch is out it works - I also found a number of bugs that were fixed by Hubert during the patch testing period. I have started on an Allied AI. Meanwhile would like to run a test on human vs human as my former tester is unavailable for a bit. Any takers please contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

I plan to have MOST of my Allied AI ready by memorial day to post here. I am testing it now it is fun. There will be NO AXIS AI! So when I post it, play the Axis, not the Allies, or it won't work. I doubt it will work past 44 yet but perhaps it will. I recommend +50% and +.5 for the AI - I give the AI a lot of extra builds for free even at +0%

Nupremal, I've found couple script issues within your mod, and this is still prevalent in the new version as well.

Free Ukraine you were missing tile 308,61.

Loop Honolulu to Pago Pago needs tiles 31,105 and 31,106.

Also I think the campaign should end a little later maybe 1947, or 48. Kind of a rude surprise when I was just about to defeat my friend then game over haha.

Other than that excellent job at the map, definitely "misused" many many hours already.

Allied Decisive Victory

Berlin, Rome, and Tokyo by Janurary 1, 1945

Allied Major Victory

Berlin, Rome, and Tokyo by Janurary 1, 1946

Allied Minor Victory

Berlin and Rome by January 1, 1946

Draw

Allies control Berlin or Rome by January 1, 1946

Axis Minor Victory

Axis still hold Berlin, Rome, and Toky on January 1, 1946

Axis Major Victory [1946]

Axis control Berlin, Rome, Paris, Warsaw, Tokyo, and Changchun on January 1, 1946

Axis Najor Victory [1945]

Axis control Berlin, Rome, Paris, Warsaw, Tokyo, and Changchun on January 1, 1945

PLUS Axis control any 1 of the following:

London

Moscow

Cairo, Baghdad, and Tehran (all 3)

Chungking

Delhi

Honolulu

Canberra

Axis Decisive Victory [1944]

Axis control Berlin, Rome, Paris, Warsaw, Tokyo, and Changchun on January 1, 1944

USSR Surrenders (Moscow, Kuybychev, and Omsk)

UK Surrenders (London and Glasgow)