Things about The Peng Challenge Thread that I'll love to see in CMx2 WWII

I'll have to see how the drinking goes tonight... The LBVS is out so I have a choice between watching last week's episode of 'The Pacific' again, continuing to read 'Sniper on the Eastern Front', watching last weekend's Las Vegas Supercross, updating a project budget for work or sending you a setup.

You may figure just above the budget work but other than that, it's not looking too good for you sparky.

Au contrair*!, ye of the pointy little noggin!

Any day I don't have to deal with a game against you is a day where the air is sweeter, the colors more vibrant (and yet, mellower on the eyes), all music is uplifting, food tastes better, there's a bounce in my step and all my chafing issues go away.

Life practically becomes a Disney musical from the early 60's.

(*French. Literally, "You're wrong, wrong, wrong, but there's nothing new about that, you bucked-toothed git. Obviously, it doesn't translate word for word)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like hell. Just one step up from an all-night Vogon poetry reading. You sure you want that?

Michael

Not really, because I've always associated simple-minded, vacuous grins and a completely non-threatening environment to Disney musicals.

Not so much with Vogon poetry readings.