Things about The Peng Challenge Thread that I'll love to see in CMx2 WWII

You're REALLY asking for it this time Boo...must I humiliate you AGAIN on the field of battle?

It does get a little boring I must say...could you at least pretend to put up a challenge this time?

OK, Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants, I'll play your silly little game. MUST you humiliate me again? CAN I at least pretend to put up a challenge?

DO you wash your hair in clam broth? DID you used to dance in the flea circus? DO you think you look especially good in Daisy Dukes? ARE you considered to be barking mad?

DOES anybody like you?

All valid questions.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say you're a git.

The gittiest git who ever took a...

long time to send me a set up.

That answer your question, Sparky?

Do you call him Sparky because of the gap between his ears that's occasionally (VERY occasionally ) bridged by a spark of ... something?

Joe

BRILLIANCE is the word you're fumbling for there Joe...only it doesn't just spark...it RADIATES from my presence! Did you think it was sunny today? That was just me bending over to illuminate your grey little life. Isn't that nice of moi?

Okay. Do you reckon Stuka was born a turnip or is it a trait he acquired in his extended childhood?

Michael

You mean the old "Nature vs. Nurture" argument? Well... I think to discover if this is a case that might be decided in this fashion we need to determine if Stuka was born with his head in the dirt, or if his parents (for reasons we may only speculate on) stuck his head in the dirt during his childhood.

You mean the old "Nature vs. Nurture" argument? Well... I think to discover if this is a case that might be decided in this fashion we need to determine if Stuka was born with his head in the dirt, or if his parents (for reasons we may only speculate on) stuck his head in the dirt during his childhood.

It's an interesting question. If it is a congenital condition, it's likely that his parents were also turnips and he might even be descended from a long line of turnips. On the other hand, if his condition was the product of a spontaneous mutation in either of his parents prior to conception, they might have recoiled in horror at his birth and tried to bury him in the hope that he would take root and turn into something edible. The idea of Stuka as mutation has a certain attraction to it, but without further data cannot be declared to be certain. Further research is indicated.

Michael

It's an interesting question. If it is a congenital condition, it's likely that his parents were also turnips and he might even be descended from a long line of turnips. On the other hand, if his condition was the product of a spontaneous mutation in either of his parents prior to conception, they might have recoiled in horror at his birth and tried to bury him in the hope that he would take root and turn into something edible. The idea of Stuka as mutation has a certain attraction to it, but without further data cannot be declared to be certain. Further research is indicated.

Michael

That Stuka is of a vegetable origin is obvious but let's not forget that he's Australian and as such his line may be as bizarre as the rest of the Australian flora.

For all we know he's descended from marsupial turnips and, let's not forget, the key word would be descended.

Joe