Going Postal

I am totally impressed!

That is exceptionally supportive from the developers side.

One comment I would like to make here...

Relative to the discussion about planes wiping out corps or tanks or armies...

Air power was devastating, especially as the war went on. Destroying supply and cohesion and moral and all of that.

Units were not segmented on a map with squares or hexes. They were not separated by counters of various representative strengthes.

That is simply so that we, the players, can have playability that approaches what historically happened and give us, the players, a feel of the contest.

I think the planes issue is being taken out of context a bit. But that is, of course, just an observation...

Hubert,

I am very grateful and very surprised at what you did. Thank you, it was totally unexpected. I'm 61 years old and I have been doing board and pc games for a LONG time. I've never had a programmer or any one at a publishing company take a personal interest in my ability to enjoy a game.

You have a lot of class.

I will try the campaign as soon as I get home. My wife will be home late tonight. Perfect timing.

Now - reference the two possible minor bugs I saw. The one about the sub stopping in an enemy controlled port, I think I see the problem with that. When I select my naval unit and run out a course past that little island, it draws a line ACROSS the port. I tested it with Malta and the line defects around that port. So for some reason it is allow units to cross. And when I accidentally ran into an enemy naval unit it stopped the sub in the port.

The other possible bug- the enemy unit in Tehran still attacks an invisible unit in tile 114,24. I believe I have both bugs saved. How do I get them to you?

No problem at all Yolo :)

As mentioned, with the power of the Editor and Battlefront's new repository it actually was faster for me to just finalize the changes I was about to propose than it was for me to go through each step and document them all.

Good news is that I've also corrected the bug with the unit in Tehran, thanks for the file, and I will look to see if I can fix the sub bug as well, thanks!

Hubert