New file at the Repository: Nupremal World.zip (2010-03-14)

Well John before you commit perhaps a little more detail is in order. I want tripleA to be effective against TAC and fighters also. I also prefer they be an upgradeable tech category for units, we will be doing away with IW and AT combining them into HW(heavy weapons). HW will cost a lot more being the two are combined along with an increase in the research MPPs for each level. Actually I'd like to see all the tech categories increase in terms of the MPP allocations as the levels escalate.

Now, this means that TAC and fighters, as well as bombers will have to go through a transition also. No more AT for TAC, it will now be denoted by GA, ground attack, and all air units will have the ability to upgrade GA resulting in an increase in CTVs for SA and TA.

And John, you've already got an AA increase for ships, its called NW, naval warfare, it will just be extended to include defensive measures for fighter and TAC attacks.

Summary: corps, army, SF, and engineers will have a Mobility, Heavy Weapons, and Anti-Air category for upgradeable techs. Tanks= Mobility, HT, and AA. All air units will have Ground attack, LR, with specific NW for TAC, specific advanced air for fighters and finally heavy bombers for Bombers.

What could be better than this? You've now entered another realm for strategic consideration and expanded the rocks-paper-scissors concept.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine did a lot of research on buying PCs for game play and he concluded most gamers dont get anything more than the top end duo-core processor because none of the games take advantage of the new technology. They just get lots of memory and a good mother board. Unless you want to spend $5k on an Alienware super loaded PC.... I think the rest of us can get a $1000 PC that rocks.

I have a duo core 2.13 Ghz PC with 4Gb ram and World of Warcraft plays pretty well on the max graphics setting except in their largest city with the most people. its choppy.

If I just set it to 80% max its super smooth. What I did was upgrade my processor from the E6400 2.13Ghz 1000FSB 2mb L2 cache to the E8400 3Ghz 1300FSB 6mb L2 cache processor. Should be here this week. I think it will improve my system for under $200. I was considering buying a new system.... but why when no one uses the quad cores or eight cores.

Id join a 6 man game of Nups super scenario but seriously I dont think it will finish. Too large in the Pacific for my taste.