Hubert Cater

Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

Hello!

I'm David from Belgium. I'm looking for a good opponent to play by E-mail the 1939 World at War campaign from Strategic Command global conflict gold v1.02

If you are interested my E-mail adress is ecoframeries@live dot be

I am looking for a PBEM opponent for Global Conquest. I am not a beginner, but the veterans I have played against usually win. So, if you are having trouble finding a challenge, I am not your guy, but I can beat the computer on most Strategic Command games on Expert, so I am not a rookie.

I prefer to play as the Axis if that is alright with you?

If interested let me know and I will send you my first turn.

Thank you,

Aaron

aaron28a@gmail.com

What do you mean by "Global Conquest" ? I don't see a scenario with this name ? I f you want to play the "1939 world at war" scenario i'm OK, but i play with the Gold 1.03 patch recently installed.

boudi001 at gmail dot com

I just bought Gold (and patched to 1.03) and now I am searching for opponent.

I have played Scet 2 and Global Conflict pretty much, unfortunately mostly against AI. So i do not have very much experience against humans, only couple of games.

I can't play very much 'cause i spent lot of time with my family. So e-mail is best for me, maybe round or 2 in a day. It is possible to play tcp/ip sometimes.

Axis or ally? Both goes. I prefer to start from the beginning, but it's ok for me to play another scenarios. If you don't have Gold I can play GC 1.07 too. But preferably Gold, 'cause I just got it.

Put me private message if you're interested

Gents: :cool:

Just took the "leap" and purchased Global Conflict! Fantastic game system!

Looking for a PBeM opponent for the standard 1939 Campaign (Global Conflict - Gold, Patch 1.04)

I'll play Axis or Allies. Rules are negotiable.

Interested? Drop me a line at: mikewest455 (at) gmail.com and we can discuss the details.

Look forward to your email! :)