Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for human opponent, AI is good but does some suicidals moves at my opinion and I beat it all times... and I when turn up the difficulty level it loss historical realicity...

I am Not a newbie and take either side, PM me if interrested. PS i play untill the end let say 1 turn every day at least.

Not the good field but as I am french little bit disapointed with french... not a major ok but why free french can retake their colonies and set new capital in libreville, then dakar, algiers and paris... and then rebuild armies... after all their were hundreds of thousands french combatting in Italy, landing in provence and french 2 DB retaking Paris with Leclerc as HQ (De Gaulle was more a political beast even if general before...), anyway good and more realistic game about WWII.

PS forgive my frenglish...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an intermediate player looking for some PBEM. I've never PBEMed before but I'm good for a turn or two per day.

I've played SC2 extensively and I recently finished GC on intermediate as Axis.

I'd love to play Axis as I'm most experienced with that power and I'd prefer to play the '39 campaign.

PM me if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for an opponent, beginner level, I have played a lot of SC2 but not a full game of Global Conflict. Might be slow sometimes on getting turns back, I have exams at the moment, but will play to the end, will take either side, please PM me.

Cheers

Looking for a game or mirror games.

Would like experienced SC2 opponent, ideally like me who has hardly played Global yet - those early games before you have memorized the scripts are always the best.

PBEM - not a fast play rate likely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clausewitz

I am new to Battlefront but participate in Panzerliga forum and I am an experienced (but clearly not top tier) player in league (only SC2 WAW). I have decided to concentrate on Global but have only played partial game against AI. I would be interested in playing PBEM match or game

Looking for a game or mirror games.

Would like experienced SC2 opponent, ideally like me who has hardly played Global yet - those early games before you have memorized the scripts are always the best.

PBEM - not a fast play rate likely.

I may meet your requirements. Slow play would be an issue. Please respond if you wish to discuss.