No, but maybe your spam filter has blocked the message.

I get all my other e-mail Moon how come not yours maybe a better answer from you would have been how can fury software help to get this game to you, and where would the blockage be?

Bo

Bo, the fact that you are getting "all your other e-mail" is irrelevant. In fact, it's probably incorrect.

Spam filters can be triggered by all sorts of things. There is nothing that Furysoftware or Battlefront can do because the blockage is on your end. We have no access to your ISP, email configuration and no other means to "unblock" what either your email program is set to do, or your email provider.

If you would like support on how to whitelist emails, please contact your email provider or ISP.

Martin

I have received your other emails, Bo, and let me repeat here what I just replied to you:

the email that alerted you to the download is fully automated. Unlike the email that I am sending you personally. Spam filters often are set to detect and, depending on the configuration, block automated emails. That's why you can read this but the email alerting you to the pre-order download may not have made it through.

There is nothing to send you to be able to download. You can log into your account at www.battlefront.com/store at any time. If you need your password again, go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw and a new one is emailed to you. Now, that is an automated email, too, so if you don't get it, you should talk to your email provider about whitelisting sales@battlefront.com. Adding the address to your address book often already helps, too.

Martin

I have received your other emails, Bo, and let me repeat here what I just replied to you:

Martin

Ok thank you Moon I did what you suggested and have been able to download the game my appoligies for being impatient with you and battlefront just anxious for the game [poor excuse]

Bo