Editing out a voice

pcelt

Having embarked on a series of British "generated battles" I have become demented by the very very frequent and pathetic cries from the poor old British infantry of "Theres too many " or "Theres too many of them" ---even when in a strong winning position.

Is there a way of simply deleting or at least reducing the frequency of this utterance. If not I may be forced to play only on the German side where I hope they only speak in German.

Massive thanks in advance to anyone who can help me eradicate these utterances.

I've found the files, it's the soldier_in_battle_danger.1.OGG

samples/voice/uk/1

samples/voice/uk/2

samples/voice/uk/3

To edit the sound files, unpack the sounds.SFS with the SFSextractor (BF Repository) and after edition, place them in the correct directory structure within the ToW main directory. Just like the attached file. ;)

samples.zip

Thanks yet again--you certainly know your way round this series. I have d/l your samples for ref. and also the SFSextractor--but there are no guidelines re its correct use and Im not sure how exactly to proceed to unpack ,edit and then repack ---it has all the makings of a catastrophe about to happen. Could you give me a brief step by step summary of the proper procedure (written as for a 7yr old retard)

--I suspect you will be quite relieved when I move on to Silent Hunter 5 if only temporarily........

Thanks and theres no hurry.....