Adding food for thought

Boris Balaban

Brit for the land recourses how about creating an ENG that would move over the recourse and work on it to increase the number.

Example:

The Iron number is 3 and you move the ENG over it and tell it to improve recourses on it and in (say) 10 turns it increases to 4. If the number is 9 and to increase it to 10 it may take 20 turns.

There should also be a cap, say 12 no higher.

Another unit to create is a Mech Inf? New tech to venture into to have fast moving (parachute level Inf) moving as fast as tanks or a little faster?

:D:D:D

Brit for the land resources how about creating an ENG that would move over the resource and work on it to increase the number.

Example:

The Iron number is 3 and you move the ENG over it and tell it to improve resources on it and in (say) 10 turns it increases to 4. If the number is 9 and to increase it to 10 it may take 20 turns.

There should also be a cap, say 12 no higher.

Yeah, a few people have suggested some methods to increase the production rates of resources. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this yet, but I'll keep your suggestion in the suggestions list.

Another unit to create is a Mech Inf? New tech to venture into to have fast moving (parachute level Inf) moving as fast as tanks or a little faster?

:D:D:D

I considered adding mechanized infantry a while back, but never did. I think the issue was whether mechanized infantry was different enough from other units to have a well defined role. Not sure about it yet.