2 more quick questions please

pcelt

1) Cannot find any info re loading troops into carriers--ikon for unloading but nothing for loading.

2) Can fire smoke shells from tanks etc but infantry throwing smoke grenades seems to result in brief smoke ikon target on ground but no actual smoke.

Any help wiyh these 2 issues from an experienced campaigner would be appreciated-thanks

1) Cannot find any info re loading troops into carriers--ikon for unloading but nothing for loading.

2) Can fire smoke shells from tanks etc but infantry throwing smoke grenades seems to result in brief smoke ikon target on ground but no actual smoke.

Any help wiyh these 2 issues from an experienced campaigner would be appreciated-thanks

I'm not an experienced player but I can answer one of your 2 questions. If you can load a vehicle you will see a doorway icon when you cursor over the vehicle. When you have your troops selected just right click on the door icon. This was actually one of the questions that had me stumped because none of the half tracks in the German mission allowed loading (because they had other primary functions) If you can not load the vehicle you will not get the doorway icon. You also can view the information about the vehicle itself to view the loading information. You also can not load in the Order of Battle; you have to wait for the scenario to start.

The halftrack thing is self explanatory, really.

It works the same way when bailing out a tank crew, and crewing the tank again.

Sometimes, my troops will not throw smoke.

But I haven't had that problem very often.

The demo is REALLY bugged, and I've been noticing it alot when playing it lately.