U.S. Af-PAK Module?

I think Steve mentioned quite awhile ago that there were no plans to mate together CMSF U.S. forces with the Afghan title (I nearly called it a module, myself). Its the CM game engine but I'm not at all sure how closely associated BMF is with the product itself.

I can imagine if at some point Snowball has such sales success that they decide to jump from Afghanistan 1978-92 to Afghanistan 2001-XXXX BFC might perhap be willing to listen to reason? A longshot to be sure, but maybe purchasing the title will encourage 'em :D

I do have to chuckle. We're all (including me) already dreaming of modules and alternate titles when the new title board isn't a day old yet! I suppose if it instead was a 'U.S. in Afghanistan' title the first post would have been "What about doing a Russians '78-89 module!" :D