Who Has Pre-Ordered SC Global?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have ordered two games "Global Conflict" (have bought it for a friend, too).

So we save some money because postage for the 2nd game costs only 1 USD for sending to Germany. ;-)

Hubert, we are looking forward to play your great game!!

Best,

Peter

I've ordered. This will be a major change for me as I'm a hardcore CM and tactical warfare player. Grand strategy is something I've not played for years, but this game just looks too good to miss.

Only hope I can find the time to play it, as it looks like it could be a life-stealer . . .

I just preordered, with this new title I'm going to try and start a pbem straight away, since lack of time prevents me playing against the ai, and I think playing by email is more fun, so Iwill be ready to get my butt kicked, even when I have all SC games I consider myself a newbie due to lack of play... well lack of time to play.

Congrats with the new title Hubert and team.

By Jove, that's the term for them, yes, Hellhouds! :eek::D

Hitler receiving orders:

"Yes Adolf, we know you'd like to become known as a great humanitarian, but I've been discussing this with Blondie and Wolf, and this is what we've decided: You're going to enact the Nuremburg Laws, give as much power as possible to Heinrich Himmler, you'll absorb Austria and Chechoslovakia, then you'll invade Poland like a good little bunny, and after that we want you to --"

adolf_funny_rabbit_ears_The_funny_side_to_Hitler-s550x426-22859-580.jpg