Bundle of SC2 plus Patton Drives East?

I know I have to buy the Battlefront edition if I want either of the expansions. On the website there's a bundle offer for SC2 plus Weapons and Warfare.

What I'd like to know is if there is a bundle offer for SC2 plus Patton Drives East? I can't afford the whole kit and caboodle right now and I'd much rather have PDE and it's scenarios.

There are a number of reasons for this, technical as well as marketing related.

Basically, it boils down to this: everyone would like to bundle different products with each other. We have, believe it or not, over 100 individual items on sale. We cannot offer bundles of everything. It would soon be a big mess where you would have to wade through a few dozen different bundle offers each time you want to buy something. It's not practical, not only on the front end for the customer, but also in terms of handling and infrastructure in the back end. Therefore, we try to limit bundles to the more logical choices.

BTW, if you order more then one product at the same time, you can create a kind of auto-bundle yourself (at least if you purchase with a mail or mail&download option). That's because for each additional product we only charge $1 per item. So if you buy two products, you only pay $11 (in the US) and not two times $10. Saves you $9 bucks.

Over time, we do change what bundles we offer. For example, I am sure that at some point we will offer a three game bundle of SC2 Blitzkrieg + PDE + WAW. In fact, perhaps we'll switch to that when the Global Conflict game is out. I am not sure yet.

Martin

Cmon Moon, that doesn't wash in this case and you know it as well as I do.

This would require ONE additional option--a bundle of SC2 plus PDE. This wouldn't create a big mess...but it would interfere with your ability to soak the people who want to play PDE but don't want WAW for the maximum amount of coin.

No, Darkstar One, I don't know it as well as you do apparently.

It is always "just one additional option" for EVERYBODY out there who wants that ONE additional option. There is nothing special about your one additional option than there is about all the others, and since we need to draw a line somewhere, we have drawn it where it makes sense, namely to offer ONE bundle for this series, and not more.